Need help with Promo's Symbolism

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In my impression the highlight of the promo is the portrayal that Payal is very conscientous of her job responsibilities. Her priorities are job responsibility first then sagaii. We also know she has high values.

I think the falling of the puja thaali is symbolic in forecasting of the events that will follow her later. She will be tested time and again by her in-laws-to-be to lower her standards until her inner core can take it no more and her inner happiness is scattered like the contents of an auspicious pooja thaali. It also denotes that prosperity is affected in both families - Rai and Prasad. And perhaps, a married woman (sumangali) is hurt - perhaps Payal or Gul?

Will you please share your thoughts about the symbolism?
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing take on the promo!! Agree with ur thots :)
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Agree with Pree...LOVE reading ur post which brings out the real hidden essence of the show/promos....
Your take 👍🏼

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very interesting analysis you made about the promo I thought it meant some future troubles/misunderstandings in their marriage amount themselves and their respective families
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What anonee, how do you do it, how are you able to pull all this from a simple promo, amazing. The only thing I know is that usually something inauspicious happens.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

Amazing take on the promo!! Agree with ur thots :)

Aww! Thank you 😊
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Agree with Pree...LOVE reading ur post which brings out the real hidden essence of the show/promos....
Your take 👍🏼

Thank you Chitra for the kind comment 😆
anonee thumbnail

Thanks 😆🤗

Word Count: 1

anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

A very interesting analysis you made about the promo I thought it meant some future troubles/misunderstandings in their marriage amount themselves and their respective families

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You may be right - all we are doing is guessing. Only the CVs know the message that they want to convey 😉
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

What anonee, how do you do it, how are you able to pull all this from a simple promo, amazing. The only thing I know is that usually something inauspicious happens.

Perhaps it is just a wild imagination 😉

You are right - the falling of the thaali, usually means something inauspicious happens. 😆