What is the primary quality that Payal wants in a husband?

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What is the primary quality Payal wants in a husband?

This is my guess - based on the impression that the CVs have created about Payal.

Payal wants a man with whom she will feel emotionally safe and one who is honest, trustworthy, and authentic. These are emotional character strengths she respects and admires in her dad. The main gift that Mr. Rai constantly gives his family is his emotional availability, honesty, and good counsel. Payal shares a strong rapport with her father and will want these qualities in her husband too.

Payal wants a man of character and emotional depth. A man who knows who he is and is comfortable with himself. A person whose sense of self-identity and security is so strong that he does not need to gain the acceptance of others by trying to be something he is not. Someone whose strength is not physical so much as it is in the clarity of his mind, emotions, and moral integrity. In other words she does not want someone who is so weak that he bends to the whims of other people and lacks a moral compass.
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

What is the primary quality Payal wants in a husband?

This is my guess - based on the impression that the CVs have created about Payal.

Payal wants a man with whom she will feel emotionally safe and one who is honest, trustworthy, and authentic. These are emotional character strengths she respects and admires in her dad. The main gift that Mr. Rai constantly gives his family is his emotional availability, honesty, and good counsel. Payal shares a strong rapport with her father and will want these qualities in her husband too.

Payal wants a man of character and emotional depth. A man who knows who he is and is comfortable with himself. A person whose sense of self-identity and security is so strong that he does not need to gain the acceptance of others by trying to be something he is not. Someone whose strength is not physical so much as it is in the clarity of his mind, emotions, and moral integrity. In other words she does not want someone who is so weak that he bends to the whims of other people and lacks a moral compass.

' Trust, communication, honest, responsible, understanding...'...You have said it all so beautifully ...that I don't wish to say ' what if not' to spoil the lovely postπŸ˜†

Am more in love with the kind of expression U bring in to every character U post. I don't wish to say 'Fantastic' anymore...for it isπŸ˜ƒ

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@anonee: Are you a writer by chance? Your posts are so insightful.

The first man in a girl's life is her father and he sets the tone or example for what a man or husband should be like. A daughter learns what a man but especially what a husband is suppose to be by observing her father's life, i.e., how he treats his wife, how he treats his children, how he takes care of his family, how he treats his fellow men, how he deals with day to day situations. So it's no surprise if Payal would want her husband somewhat similar to her father, with almost the same characteristics as him because he is like a role model for her and has set an example as to what a man/husband should be. She'll use her father like a measuring stick or as a guide to finding her jeevan sathi.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Gingerly
Good observation,

Anonee is a great writer. Her creations are very deep and insightful, not to mention, quite funny as well.
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

' Trust, communication, honest, responsible, understanding...'...You have said it all so beautifully ...that I don't wish to say ' what if not' to spoil the lovely postπŸ˜†

Am more in love with the kind of expression U bring in to every character U post. I don't wish to say 'Fantastic' anymore...for it isπŸ˜ƒ

Chitra, thank you for the kind comment 😊
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

@anonee: Are you a writer by chance? Your posts are so insightful.

The first man in a girl's life is her father and he sets the tone or example for what a man or husband should be like. A daughter learns what a man but especially what a husband is suppose to be by observing her father's life, i.e., how he treats his wife, how he treats his children, how he takes care of his family, how he treats his fellow men, how he deals with day to day situations. So it's no surprise if Payal would want her husband somewhat similar to her father, with almost the same characteristics as him because he is like a role model for her and has set an example as to what a man/husband should be. She'll use her father like a measuring stick or as a guide to finding her jeevan sathi.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you Gingerly - what you have written is very perceptive too.

No, I am not a writer by profession. But I guess I do write more than most people.
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@Gingerly

Good observation,

Anonee is a great writer. Her creations are very deep and insightful, not to mention, quite funny as well.

Thank you aimf for the kind comment πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Such a great post on Payal...

Every girl's dream will be to get a hero whose character/activities in a way matches with her dad...Here 2 payal dreams similar to a normal girl where her better half supports her in all means b it financially or emotionally...and d first thing she said to Neelu abt her man was he should earn and it should satisfy the family's basic needs...So Dev ll b out in d first option...