Amazing epi: Rishta Pakka, Jogeshwar in lala land :D :D :P

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Payal and Dev's interaction was jus fabulous! it was beautifully shot and executed... ⭐️
Payal asks Dev to sit... he refuses saying he doesn't like to sit when she's working and offers help... OMG aise bande hote hai sahiin mei?? wow!! (love Dev!!!)😳
They discuss about their ideal partners... Payal is impressed again and is shy when he says someone like u... (Dev is sugary sweet! Ruko... ye tho introvert hai na?? fir flirt kaise kar raha hai... hehe haan jhijhak raha tha but soon he shooed it off :P)

He says he's OK with her work, it will be a sin if he asks her to quit job... (you bowled her over Buddy! shaabash :P)

Jogs is shocked... aisa hai maara beta?? ye tho joru ka gulaam banega fir tho... kaha se seekha ye sab??🤣

And then she talks of the coaching stuff and boom... Jogs does drama, shouts over phone and overacts... Dev leaves from there.

Later Payal agrees for the rishta...⭐️

And OMG... Jogeshwar is in lala land... he imagines himself in heaven, eating fruits, watching apsaras dance.🤣 Guddi and Santoshi are sitting.. then servicewali bahu aka Payal comes in Devi Laxmi's avatar and showers gold coins... Jogs... mehenge sapne hai... haan!🤣 kabhi sach nhi honge lol

He is happy.. gives 11 rupees as bakshish (gift) to servants🥱 and says aish karo...
Dev is happy to hear the news...

Precap.. bike ride...❤️ DevYal reach Payal's mohalla, where everyone comments on them. Payal's mother hears this and lectures him... aww poor thing! ye society waale khush nhi rehte, doosro ko khush nhi dekh sakte🥱

Phew... ye tho mini WU hogaya... but kya karuu, I thought of pennning down what I liked in tonight's epi... and see the entire episode's summary is here!😆Awesome blossom episode with a nice balance.

SWB rocks...⭐️

Kratz.. Abhishek were fab again⭐️ ur views on the epi.??? Do reply. Lets increase forum activity😃

Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode s fabulous with every artist performing brilliantly...Jog's dream of Payal as Laxmi s so hilarious and d shock in his face s worth catching....he might would ve got a real heart attack this time hearing d good news...Beautiful post priya
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

Payal and Dev's interaction was jus fabulous! it was beautifully shot and executed... ⭐️

Payal asks Dev to sit... he refuses saying he doesn't like to sit when she's working and offers help... OMG aise bande hote hai sahiin mei?? wow!! (love Dev!!!)😳
They discuss about their ideal partners... Payal is impressed again and is shy when he says someone like u... (Dev is sugary sweet! Ruko... ye tho introvert hai na?? fir flirt kaise kar raha hai... hehe haan jhijhak raha tha but soon he shooed it off :P)

He says he's OK with her work, it will be a sin if he asks her to quit job... (you bowled her over Buddy! shaabash :P)

Jogs is shocked... aisa hai maara beta?? ye tho joru ka gulaam banega fir tho... kaha se seekha ye sab??🤣

And then she talks of the coaching stuff and boom... Jogs does drama, shouts over phone and overacts... Dev leaves from there.

Later Payal agrees for the rishta...⭐️

And OMG... Jogeshwar is in lala land... he imagines himself in heaven, eating fruits, watching apsaras dance.🤣 Guddi and Santoshi are sitting.. then servicewali bahu aka Payal comes in Devi Laxmi's avatar and showers gold coins... Jogs... mehenge sapne hai... haan!🤣 kabhi sach nhi honge lol

He is happy.. gives 11 rupees as bakshish (gift) to servants🥱 and says aish karo...
Dev is happy to hear the news...

Precap.. bike ride...❤️ DevYal reach Payal's mohalla, where everyone comments on them. Payal's mother hears this and lectures him... aww poor thing! ye society waale khush nhi rehte, doosro ko khush nhi dekh sakte🥱

Phew... ye tho mini WU hogaya... but kya karuu, I thought of pennning down what I liked in tonight's epi... and see the entire episode's summary is here!😆Awesome blossom episode with a nice balance.

SWB rocks...⭐️

Kratz.. Abhishek were fab again⭐️ ur views on the epi.??? Do reply. Lets increase forum activity😃

OMG...truly I just couldn't get over that dreamland...and now after reading ur post and the way u have highlighted it...wit ur thots at first I could not believe our darling KS in that roop and then...O! Gosh...KS looking beautiful...and these three doing thumka...and more important bowing down to Laxmi Mata😆...chalo aise hi sahi...I thought Jog with his belly will find it difficult to bow but then laxmi key aagey...unka belly flexible baan gaya 😆

Dev-Payal interaction was cute ...and both performed brilliantly...KS looked too cute in that dress...the colour suits her to T.

Precap...very interesting ...for us to take a ride with the team.

Fantastic funny and interesting review from U 👏⭐️ Yes...SWB rocks !
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Today's episode s fabulous with every artist performing brilliantly...Jog's dream of Payal as Laxmi s so hilarious and d shock in his face s worth catching....he might would ve got a real heart attack this time hearing d good news...Beautiful post priya

thank you nirmala!🤗 I jus cant get over tonight's episode! What a performance by the star cast! Kratz as Laxmi maata... she looked so elegant ane beautiful... and Dev looked cute smiling so much😳
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

OMG...truly I just couldn't get over that dreamland...and now after reading ur post and the way u have highlighted it...wit ur thots at first I could not believe our darling KS in that roop and then...O! Gosh...KS looking beautiful...and these three doing thumka...and more important bowing down to Laxmi Mata😆...chalo aise hi sahi...I thought Jog with his belly will find it difficult to bow but then laxmi key aagey...unka belly flexible baan gaya 😆

Dev-Payal interaction was cute ...and both performed brilliantly...KS looked too cute in that dress...the colour suits her to T.

Precap...very interesting ...for us to take a ride with the team.

Fantastic funny and interesting review from U 👏⭐️ Yes...SWB rocks !

thank you chitra 🤗 hehe I had to highlight... lol post itna long hogaya tha... so I jus highlighted my thoughts! 😆

yes you are right Kratz looked amazing in laxmi maa's avatar...👍🏼 and Abhishek's smiles... I think I'm loving his smile more than his character...😳

Kratz ke dresses... I was saying to Mamma... ki dekho na kitne sundar hai saari dresses payal ke... mainu aise dresses chahiye😛😆 I love her outfits, hairdo and everything!! Love her😳

And omg... Jogs was completely hilarious!🤣 I hope they handle coming episodes this way... presenting the subject in a humorous way😆
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Didn't watch the epi yet!
From ur post it look like a very funny epi with Jog antics [lol]
N also, after Devyal convo..now Dev must know that Payal misunderstood about his occupation, right? Hope he will fix it soon juz don't wanna him to blurted it out by excident..coz the result will be worst..

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic write up ...👏
the funniest character is JOGS😆... he is damn hilarious with his antics 😆...he and his bowing down...Sach mein he will have to bow down infront of payal but the difference is there will be no showering of gold coins😆...

Dev and Payal...yes i came to agree that they make a cute pair... 😃 i m waiting to see How He will support payal once after his being unemployed truth comes out ??

overall...Great Going SWB 👏
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing write up Pree. 👏
and actually bohat long bhi hai, and bohat baar parha 😆
what to say about JOGS! He's the funniest, abhi to sirf baat Pakki hui hai Shaadi ki to dance kiya, Jab Servicewali Bahu ghar aajaiye gi phir kya hoga 🤣

I love Jogs dance steps 😆 and Guddi and Santoshi too. 😆

Payal looked so good in that blue dress. couldnt take my eyes ofd her, hahaha maine bhi mom ko bola mujhe aise ke dress chaiye 😆

DevYal convo was nice. 🥱

precap: excited.. Good Good that Payal's mom will 😡 Dev and Payal.. 👏 😆 😉
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
episode wwas good but i dont like the hero, he is not looking good with heroine
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jogs was hilarious!! 🤣 he is a character on his own.. I just hope gulkhandh's character gets back on track..I don't like them showing her as a dumbo

And devyal scene..loved the the way he was flirting with her ❤️
And the background song coming in was just an icing on the cake..that song fits them so much !!

Really liked the episode