Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rai and Prasad as a father :

I don't want to rate them for we all know - which side the balance scale will tilt...completely.

Intelligence and understanding the emotions

Prasad believes that his intelligence lies in fooling and playing with one's emotion to HIS benefit - Self centered .

Rai believes that his intelligence lies in giving the right education of Life to their benefit.

The contrast is beautifully shown in this show and it is important to have these characters to understand the value of...right education.

Creating a right atmosphere is in our hands and it is only a PART...BUT the outcome... not a guarantee...Dev and Rajat...in their respective surroundings...a true example

Ur views..πŸ˜ƒ

P.S: a way to increase the acivityπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic post chitra!! *cheers* *claps*
Seriously what you said is right! We cant' blame parents or the atmosphere in which they grow up for a person's misdeeds. But yes... its a determining factor... just a factor... influencing one's personality.. but what we become is in our hands. Our life is what we do with it.

What a sensible post! Loved it :)
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said agreed with you both.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sb1410

Well said agreed with you both.

same same.. πŸ˜ƒ
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

one ll go -ve and other ll go +ve in my rating machine...Beautiful post chitra...
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Thank U all for ur lovely responseπŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Chitra!πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry I haven't been much active as I haven't been watching the show.
But your post brought me here.

How beautiful and so very true!

Now what does this leave us with...a learning through entertainment...that having done whatever we could under the given circumstances, to NOT feel a sense of guilt for the one "not up to the mark" product as in the case of Rajat! It gives a liberating feeling if one thinks deeply.

And the contrast of no matter what the surroundings, a "gem" will stand out spreading it's shine/light maintaining purity as in Dev!

I guess the "prarabdha karma" comes into play here...if you get what I mean.

The contrasts have been brought out well in this show and is so far interesting and of course entertaining!

Happy Nombu!πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome post dear!⭐️

Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Hi Chitra!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I haven't been much active as I haven't been watching the show.
But your post brought me here.

How beautiful and so very true!

Now what does this leave us with...a learning through entertainment...that having done whatever we could under the given circumstances, to NOT feel a sense of guilt for the one "not up to the mark" product as in the case of Rajat! It gives a liberating feeling if one thinks deeply.

And the contrast of no matter what the surroundings, a "gem" will stand out spreading it's shine/light maintaining purity as in Dev!

I guess the "prarabdha karma" comes into play here...if you get what I mean.

The contrasts have been brought out well in this show and is so far interesting and of course entertaining!

Happy Nombu!πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome post dear!⭐️

Am happy to see your comment Shanti.πŸ˜ƒ Beautifully said πŸ‘ I do miss your posts ...BUT priorities in life is important...thanks for the wishes and stay blessed .