skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi All,
This is my second post on this forum and coincidentally its also regarding Gulkand.

For those of you who read my previous post "Gulkand Zindabad!" you'll know i love her character.

Perhaps thats why I had such high expectations of her and am a little disappointed with her over the last few episodes. I can't believe she was so easily swayed and didn't get suspicious when her -husband stopped her from entering the Prasad Mansion (when Payal's family was visiting) she didn't get suspicious when he essentially saved his father from the police by putting blame on their house-helper AND the biggest scam of all she fell for the fact that Guddi is getting married (its been what 4 days that she left home) - she knew Dev's marriage was being fixed - so how did Guddi's marriage suddenly come into focus?! More over with Jogeshwar making comments about how he can't afford jewelry for Guddi etc - Gulkand just took her own jewels off and gave them away! That is so not the Gulkand of the first few episodes - she was much sharper than this.

Im not saying that as a Bhabi she shouldn't do her part - most certainly. She definitely seems like a woman with a very soft/kind heart but she values truth and justice and can't stand anyone getting away with any kind of injustice. With how her characterization was initially shown - im not surprised that she came back to participate in the functions but i didn't expect her to give up her own jewels.

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is called drama... where logic fails to apply at times... all is in CVs hands dear!
you are right... she's sensible enough to put two and two together but... like I said it doesnt take much time for a sensible character to turn into a dumbo! But Gul... I wish this is only calm before a storm... :D

I'm hoping she will be back with a bang! :D
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

this is called drama... where logic fails to apply at times... all is in CVs hands dear!

you are right... she's sensible enough to put two and two together but... like I said it doesnt take much time for a sensible character to turn into a dumbo! But Gul... I wish this is only calm before a storm... :D

I'm hoping she will be back with a bang! :D

agree with you Pree..
and Yeah even wondering that at times.
but Yeah she loves Guddi and maybe only for her sake.
and about when Ayo stopped her, she may did not went there again because she felt Ayo is being si nice to her now and if she wont listen to him then who knws what he will do.. but yeah all in CV's hand right!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skar1984

Hi All,

This is my second post on this forum and coincidentally its also regarding Gulkand.

For those of you who read my previous post "Gulkand Zindabad!" you'll know i love her character.

Perhaps thats why I had such high expectations of her and am a little disappointed with her over the last few episodes. I can't believe she was so easily swayed and didn't get suspicious when her -husband stopped her from entering the Prasad Mansion (when Payal's family was visiting) she didn't get suspicious when he essentially saved his father from the police by putting blame on their house-helper AND the biggest scam of all she fell for the fact that Guddi is getting married (its been what 4 days that she left home) - she knew Dev's marriage was being fixed - so how did Guddi's marriage suddenly come into focus?! More over with Jogeshwar making comments about how he can't afford jewelry for Guddi etc - Gulkand just took her own jewels off and gave them away! That is so not the Gulkand of the first few episodes - she was much sharper than this.

Im not saying that as a Bhabi she shouldn't do her part - most certainly. She definitely seems like a woman with a very soft/kind heart but she values truth and justice and can't stand anyone getting away with any kind of injustice. With how her characterization was initially shown - im not surprised that she came back to participate in the functions but i didn't expect her to give up her own jewels.

Thoughts?

Do agree with all you said...sometimes it gets difficult to accept Gulkand falling in their trap but distance (even if it is for 4 days) from Raavan has added a new found relation in Ayo for Gul and probably that support seems bigger and larger for her not to think more deeper and sharper😆

Wait for some more time to view Gulkand back with lot more fire and kick...once the real truth comes out...till then let Gul enjoy the company of Ayo and for us to see her beautiful smiling face...which is rare.

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It did look unbelievable tat Gulkand couldn understand her sasur's fake tears....They r showing Jug's new height of desperateness to achieve his goals....She might ve thought tat Jug wont play with his daughter's beautiful moment....

Beautiful post
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe she is arragant but she is opposit..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with your post. I believed Gulkan is so overwhelmed by Ayo attention she is temporarily overlooked Jug behaviour, but wait until she finds out the truth she will be back full out. Can't wait for her scenes with Payal.