Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aimf

Thank you, Nirmala. I love reading your posts as well.

how i wished u would write here someday nd happy tat u r here to put ur views...lol i know i am bad hope tat i could improve in coming days....
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nirmala
You are not bad at all. You write very well,mane have the knack of observing things that are not too obvious.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Write up ⭐️...
perfect words ....Greedy Jug, unscrupulous Ayyo, spineless Santoshy, and gullible Guddi,

i loved the way u expressed ur thoughts which was the voice of many of us ...
We saw the outburst of one DIL gulkand...and i m excitedly waiting to see how z payal gonaa tackle this knuckle head...either she wins them with her love or intelligence we have to wait and see😃

excellent post 👏
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope soon we will get payal and gulkhan scene i am waitiing since from episode 3
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very insightful analysis of the show you described the characters perfectly. I enjoyed reading your post please do continue to share in the future.
aimf thumbnail
Thanks sb for your kind words
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is my first comment on this forum and I must say this is an absolutely brilliant write up. The Prasad family is something else but this just goes to show to what extent people will go in getting what they want. Gulkand is a smart cookie and I hope sooner, rather than later, she gets to know about the underhandedness of her husband and father-in-law.

Payal, it's so sad that Rajat fails to understand her, and it's unfortunate that he can't see the error of his ways, he wants to be wrong and strong at the same time. He maybe older but he has much to learn and I'm thinking that he'll use her name again in future.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Thank you for your kind words, gingerly. I hope that we hear from you often in the future.