Fun Post: Jug Head (Jogeswar Prasad) is Missing

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fun Post: Jug Head (Jogeswar Prasad) is Missing

Gul made sure that all of Jug Head's relatives, friends, neighbors knew of Guddi's shotgun wedding. In less than fifteen minutes following Gul's departure a steady stream of people had started coming over to Jug Head's house bringing gifts.

Jug Head was in a fix - Payal's brother and Mama were still in the house when the first guests arrived. Guddi had to be dressed in bridal attire and brought down to meet and greet them. The hoax was on Jug Head now - he could not retract his statement about Guddi's wedding nor was he able to keep his yarn of lies going. So, he just disappeared.

His absence went unnoticed for about 2 hours. But soon it became apparent that he was no where around. Gul and Ayyo were phoned and called home, search parties were organized and after 24 hours the police were informed. Santoshi devi was distraught and unable to go to the police station. So the police came to meet her at her house. The police asked Santoshi devi for a description of Jug Head, her missing husband.

Santoshi Devi: "He is 45 years old, 6 feet tall, has dark eyes, black hair, clean shaven, very trim and athletic, weighs about 75 kilos, is honest, hardworking, soft-spoke, makes about a hundred thousand rupees at the stock market daily, and is good to Gul, my daughter-in-law and my children."

Gul (loudly protested): "Your husband, my father-in-law is hardly 5 feet 4 inches, has a mustache, is a chubby faced lazy slob who sits around all day doing nothing and does not earn a single paise. He has a loud lying mouth, and is mean to you, your children and me."

Santoshi Devi: "Yes!! But who wants HIM back?"

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a riot. You are so talented at this. Simply wonderful.
I also liked expression, "Guddis shotgun wedding"
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha!! godd one again... no not just good, its fabulous!! I wish he goes missing for real :D :P

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love too seee missing him in the show too.. πŸ˜†

I LOVEEEDDD IT...!!

Amazing one.. πŸ‘ carry on you are FABB!!!
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha.oh mummy ji, finally you admitted it.. πŸ˜†
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hope this happens...awesome⭐️ looks like Deviji is much smarter than Gulkand.πŸ˜†
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lol u ve held d twist in d last line...so she s registering herself for shaadi.com nd not 4 her missing hubby...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘
super hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†