A lie saved by indefinite lies................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Jog nd Ayyo now includes every1 in d family to play d game of lies...where one lie leads to another with no definite end...

Rajat's lie on how he got d transport business sanctioned s brought down to Payal's notice by d RTO officer...Payal is shocked to know abt dis nd decides to deal d RTO officer with her honest approach...

In prasad's family, Guddi nd Dev's mom r also pulled into d mess of lies...

Gulkand did have d heart of gold....wen Natru tells abt his family situation nd how he s gonna marry Guddi...Gul never thought 4 once she removed her ornaments nd gave to Guddi without any hesitation...She teases nd blesses Guddi nd dances 4 d reel ceremony joyfully...(liked Gul's music)

There comes Payal's mama nd bro where again Jog lies to Gul abt them as Guddi's soon to b inlaws...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MajieDei- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha, the tuzki bunnies are the sweethearts of them all
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post and emos..Nirmala 👏

I do hope Jogehwar takes some time OFF and rest before he gets a major attack from creating more circle of lies to keep Gulkand and Dev away. from truth.

I truly felt for Gulkand and her heart showed her act of kindness and equally I felt for Payal too when she learns the truth from RTO Officer...but loved when she decided to continue with her honest approach.

Waiting to see how Payal deals with Rajat's charge...precap interesting⭐️
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Brilliant post and emos..Nirmala 👏

I do hope Jogehwar takes some time OFF and rest before he gets a major attack from creating more circle of lies to keep Gulkand and Dev away. from truth.

I truly felt for Gulkand and her heart showed her act of kindness and equally I felt for Payal too when she learns the truth from RTO Officer...but loved when she decided to continue with her honest approach.

Waiting to see how Payal deals with Rajat's charge...precap interesting⭐️

if natru takes off ten we nd Gulkand ll b bored...s on tat scene i do felt bad for Gul...

How i wish i could write reviews intellectually lol...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

if natru takes off ten we nd Gulkand ll b bored...s on tat scene i do felt bad for Gul...

How i wish i could write reviews intellectually lol...

My dear...I cannot express half of what u have done...U R doing great job in every aspect👍🏼 Superb...am loving it.😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review. The Prasad family is an example of smoke and mirrors, their house , cars, jewellery, clothes all reflect a larvish comfortable lifestyle yet financially the need a secure income so to ensure this they will lie and continue to do so until they achieve their goal a SWB. The writers, directors, and actors and bring forth this very serious issue in a some what comic and seriously entertaining way like today could Dev's mom overact any more, Payal's uncle and his comb yesterday's episode he combed both his hair and moustache in happiness /appreciation of Dev's fake job.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great review nirmala.. :D
I'm glad even filler episodes do not seem like boring ones... I cant believe they dragged guddi into this... so all three Prasads, Dev excluded are ready to exploit Payal's job?? OMG... poor payal... and poor Dev... he's unaware of everything!
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsm review Nirmala..

sooo true... Jogs can do ANYTHING for bringing a Service wali bahu
so much drama ks awaiting for us.
cant wait for payal-rajat scene.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Thanks every1 4 ur reviews 2...
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh man, Jogeshwar could lie, that man eats, drink, sleep and breathes lies. Day in and day out he's just spinning a tangle web of lies and pulling everybody into it. He deserves his own award, "The Father of Lies" award.