Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Pree I dont think its the timeslot. as far as I know and read sooo many comments all over it is the hero that they are not watching.

but yeah hope for the best.

awww I wonder why ppl judge without even giving a try! I remember people commenting how kratika wont suit GC when PV started... mostly they were Maaneet fans... I was a maneet fan too... but I loved yash and aarti as well... every show has its essence.. I started watching just for Kratika but surprisingly Abhishek was impressive and I started liking him.. its ok... everyone has their view... I'm not comparing any couple or show... jus sharing my views... Geet PV.. Servicewali.. all three are special to me... looks like I move on too quickly hehe!😆

hope ppl give this a try :) SWB is worth it!
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

awww I wonder why ppl judge without even giving a try! I remember people commenting how kratika wont suit GC when PV started... mostly they were Maaneet fans... I was a maneet fan too... but I loved yash and aarti as well... every show has its essence.. I started watching just for Kratika but surprisingly Abhishek was impressive and I started liking him.. its ok... everyone has their view... I'm not comparing any couple or show... jus sharing my views... Geet PV.. Servicewali.. all three are special to me... looks like I move on too quickly hehe!😆

Even I'm one of them. 😃 I think you really move on too fast..
I cant easily move on and my point is not his looks, but actually his acting.. and the couple aswell! of course everyone should give it a try
and I did but sadly he couldnt impress me at all.. Yeah I knkw the start of PV how everyone said it, but they were Maaneetians only, and of course everyone would have known their view! the cant bear ks beside GC.. and here there are sooo many common fans disliking the
couple and his acting! I have prove if you dont believe. 😆 more than 400 comments... but well.. yeah everyone has their own likes and dislikes.. and SWB is amazing!
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Even I'm one of them. 😃 I think you really move on too fast..
I cant easily move on and my point is not his looks, but actually his acting.. and the couple aswell! of course everyone should give it a try
and I did but sadly he couldnt impress me at all.. Yeah I knkw the start of PV how everyone said it, but they were Maaneetians only, and of course everyone would have known their view! the cant bear ks beside GC.. and here there are sooo many common fans disliking the
couple and his acting! I have prove if you dont believe. 😆 more than 400 comments... but well.. yeah everyone has their own likes and dislikes.. and SWB is amazing!

aww hmmm I know its hard to move on... but I sometimes have to :P but yea I still have some hot favorites.. like I dint watch any of Sukirti's shows bcoz I cant see her with anyone but Karan singh Grover.. funny isnt it?? 😆

I understand... I dunno why but I kinda started liking Abhishek and his expressions... anyways lets hope the best for SWB :)
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hey priya my love nd repects 4 u r going high dear...
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks every1 4 ur replies...