Fun Post: Ayyo's kids get the better of Jug Head

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fun Post: Ayyo's kids get the better of Jug Head (Jogeswar Prasad)

Jug Head had paid the kids Rupees five thousand each to not leak out how they had got to be with him for the holi celebrations.

I do not know the name of the kids - so I am going to call them grandkid 1 (eldest) and grandkid 2 (youngest one).

Grandkid 1 to grandkid 2: "Look brother - I get the feeling Dadaji (Jug Head) definitely wants to hide things from our mom. I think we should ask him for more money"

Grandkid 2: "Bhaiyya, how are you going to do that - mom will not allow us to go to Dadaji's house".

Grandkid 1 to grandkid 2: "Just watch:

Grandkid 1 calls up Dadaji: "Dadaji - our mom, is very curious to know how we got to your house for holi - she is willing to give us rupees twenty-five thousand each for spilling the beans".

Jug Head: "Listen kid, I will give you rupees fifty thousand each for keeping your mouth shut"

Grandkid 1: "Dadaji - mom is being very persistent and you know she is very rich".

Jug Head: "Kiddo your Dadaji is also rich. I will give each of you Rupees One Lakh (One hundred thousand) for keeping your mouth shut".

Grandkid 1: "OK Dadaji - but you have to send the money now to us. Do you think you could do that?"

Jug Head: "Of course kiddo. Your dad is here with me. I will send the money with him right away".

Grandkid 2 to grandkid 1: "Bhaiyya that was a superb bluff. Wow! And Dadaji fell for it hook, line and sinker".

Ayyo comes to Gulkand's brother's house and hands each of his kid one hundred thousand rupees in cash. Ayyo is angry with his sons.

Ayyo: "How can you boys do this to my father? How could you ask him money to keep silent and not spill out the truth to your mom?"

Grandkid 1: "Dad, I know in my heart this is wrong - but business is business"

Grandkid 2: "Yep, business is business - Dadaji does not want us to tell all to mom, and that costs money!"

Ayyo: πŸ˜•
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice one, this. It is also a statement on how children learn such things at a young age. By the way, the names of the kids are Sonu and Bunty.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aimf

Very nice one, this. It is also a statement on how children learn such things at a young age. By the way, the names of the kids are Sonu and Bunty.

Yesss true that... πŸ’”

Awesome, Amazing and Mindblwoing!! πŸ‘
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ermm..like grandpa like grandsons!! I think if jog keep giving money to his grandsons he will bankrupt at any day πŸ˜†
Also, Gulkand will be wondering why her sons keep getting monet from their dadaji n will get suspicious.. Wonder what she will do to her sons to finally get to know what is going on..πŸ˜†
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome πŸ˜†
Rishtey mein toh hum aap key potey hai lekin business mein HUM Dadaji
Key Dada haiπŸ˜†

Gulkand on the other hand...may be if she gets to know...she will be thrilled and will keep silent for her sons are indirectly getting what she wants...in instalmentsπŸ˜†...hope we will get some fun post based on this.πŸ˜ƒ

As usual Annone u simply rock with ur fun thotsπŸ‘ must add...u r brilliant dear.πŸ˜ƒ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice keep on writing πŸ‘
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he he nice one...a great business nd money oriented kids...

d kids of Prasad''s family s also made money oriented...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hilarious... 🀣
jaise gran pa waise grand childrenπŸ˜†