Ayodhya ne bana de yeh jodi......................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bhuvaneshwar feels overwhelmed to see Dev as a (acting) teaching master...Rai's family was totally impressed by Dev's profession...Dev comes to know tat Rais ve accepted him knowing abt his real situation ...he s overjoyed by their acceptance nd runs to share this joy with his elder bro nd bhabi....But he was stopped by Ayo 4m sharing it wit Gulkand...Ayo feels proud tat he finally did it. wat he planned 4...Dev happily shares abt d coincidence of payal in his life.....Jog executed Ayo's plan extremely well tat no 1 had any doubt abt d lie...

Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nirmala my dear your post is awesome the review though brief but to the point and those cutie emotions brings a huge smile to my face.
Both father and son are darn proud to see their master plan come true.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sb1410

Nirmala my dear your post is awesome the review though brief but to the point and those cutie emotions brings a huge smile to my face.
Both father and son are darn proud to see their master plan come true.

I second that. 😉
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwee such a cute post again... how i wish dev gets to know his dad lied and reveals the truth to payal.. n den payal might still agree to marry him.. tab ye hogi payal ne banayi jodi.. hehe.. cute emo icons n lovely pics dear :*
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
That was simply a cute review of the episode⭐️

Nirmala...precap is interesting and waiting for Payal's meet with RTO Officer nd Dev😃...