Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: EkroopBedi

Hii..friends. Dis is ur Guddi frm Swb show...glad to read the views abt all here on the forum...well yes...prasad family is male dominated n v women .doo exactly wat "jogs", tells us...brought up wid DAT greed n manipulation in the F*Ly..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Anyhow... Let's c...wat takes place after my haldi... N regarding my love fr my brothers.. Its there very we'll...BT due to dads fear...v keep quiet..πŸ₯±...
Anyway..keep sharing ur views n watching #servicewalibahu on zeetv..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

OH MYY!! ekroop.. that's so nice to see you here.. I'm sawera remember na πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ You're doing an amazing job as I always say, and thank you for clearing our confusion.. I kno this Jogs. πŸ˜† 🀒
everyone is afraid of him so going on the steps he tells to everyone!
Love you dear, keep the great work up..

P.S. Regard my best wishes To Kratika aswell. πŸ€—
Edited by KratikaSengarKS - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkroopBedi

Hii..friends. Dis is ur Guddi frm Swb show...glad to read the views abt all here on the forum...well yes...prasad family is male dominated n v women .doo exactly wat "jogs", tells us...brought up wid DAT greed n manipulation in the F*Ly..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Anyhow... Let's c...wat takes place after my haldi... N regarding my love fr my brothers.. Its there very we'll...BT due to dads fear...v keep quiet..πŸ₯±...
Anyway..keep sharing ur views n watching #servicewalibahu on zeetv..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Oh wow!! just wow !! its Ekroop The real guddi!!
oh my i m totally embarassed haha i had vent out my frustation over her character in this thread lol... hope she wouldnt have mind that ...
thats real pleasure to see an actress coming here to reply all by herself ...

Best wishes to her and her team !!
Give my special lovely wishes to Kratika Sengar !!

ChitraπŸ€—
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
EkroopBedi thumbnail
Well..guys. I didn't at all feel bad..in fact ur views n comments..helps us to knw .wat the audience wants .n wat is bin enjoyed by u all..soo dnt bother on DAT part..regarding.. Payal .yess. V too are waiting fr r #servicewalibahu to cum to r house...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Alsooo guys..just wanted to share along wid zeetv...u will soon b watching me on &TV new show #badi #devrani..starting frm 30thmarch.9:30pm..Do watch n gv ur love..its promos are on air..
PS.(@ll kratika fans will convey ur wishes) ❀️
Edited by EkroopBedi - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ekroop me Sawera again. πŸ˜†
That's so very sweet of you yaar.. πŸ€—
we want to see Guddi taking her own decisions and not only listen to Jogs bad doings. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
You rock my dear, You are doing an Amazing Job as Guddi.. Keep it up! Loving you..

dear, will try my best to catch the epi's for you. πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahah, everyone is waiting Payal to arrive in the Prasad (hell) house. 🀣

P.S. Awww.. thats sooo nice of you.. regard my best best best wishes Sawera Lovesss herrr aaa loottt!!!