The moment he found out...

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just can't get over Dev's father dragging him into Rai household 🀣 Dev looked like a naughty school kid that was fearing punishment πŸ˜† head down, gloomy face. But the moment he was told that his marriage is being fixed with Payal, the look on his face was truly PRICELESS! His eyeballs popped out & he almost needed a stretcher to be carried away...he was in serious shock πŸ˜† But then came that twinkle in his eyes...he looked so overwhelmed with happiness. it was a pleasant sight :) His eyes meet Payal's...she can sense his joy, gently lowers her gaze 😳

And CVs: thank u for using Mere Naina Kaafir Ho Gaye so aptly. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's melodious voice, the romantic look in Dev's eyes & Payal's classic beauty. It really creates the mood! Coincidently, this track has been playing a lot in my household lately πŸ˜† But I must say, the lyrics fit well on Payal & Dev's current status...and some of the lines are perfect for Dev's state of mind lately.

Payal & Dev are two beautiful souls. Very simple yet sincere in their approach towards life. It's almost like a fairytale...but then every story has a villain. Dev's father & brother will surely create problems due to their greed. I hope this does not cause a rift between Payal & Dev post marriage, when the truth ultimately comes out after all, both are victims in this.
Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love reading your posts. πŸ‘

Dev eating his nails always when he get tensed or don't know what to do.. πŸ˜† he really did looked like a school kid. and the way Jaggu Dada carried him in the house. πŸ˜† and when he got to know that his marriage is gonna fix with payal, his eyes.. πŸ˜†

and later when they were eating his eyes were only for Payal
the way he were saying to payal its enough and she were giving more n more. πŸ˜† that was cute..

precap Gul is again on her game.. but I know because of Jogs and Ayo she wont be succeed.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Same like Sawera, i like reading your post!!
It make the scene more beautiful after reading it..coz i didn't sense/see what u've described here when i was watching the epi..πŸ˜† n this make me go n watch it again!
Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoyed reading your post loved Dev's expression, his naughty boy got caught behaviour. Payal's behaviour kept giving him more food although he kept refusing the look they exchanged.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
u ve put so many beautiful moments to describe d beauty of d epi....Dev's disbelief abt d situation and d way he refuses to get down 4m d car nd hiding behind Jug's friend r hilarious...,
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Was so waiting for your post after watching yesterday's episode. You express it so well that one feel like watching it again.

Abhi-KS were superb in their expressionπŸ‘ and yes I do agree ...THE song was perfect. Loved it.

Hope we get more posts from you dear...SuperbπŸ‘

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

I love reading your posts. πŸ‘

Dev eating his nails always when he get tensed or don't know what to do.. πŸ˜† he really did looked like a school kid. and the way Jaggu Dada carried him in the house. πŸ˜† and when he got to know that his marriage is gonna fix with payal, his eyes.. πŸ˜†

and later when they were eating his eyes were only for Payal
the way he were saying to payal its enough and she were giving more n more. πŸ˜† that was cute..

precap Gul is again on her game.. but I know because of Jogs and Ayo she wont be succeed.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thank u dear 😳

Haha! I was laughing when Dev was biting his nails πŸ˜† he's such a kid at heart :)
Yes, it was really cute the way Payal was placing more food in his plate, despite him telling her that it's enough. I also loved that faint smile on Payal's face 😳

I have yet to catch up on today's episode so I wonder what Gulkand will do! She's a smart thing but problem is that her sasur ji & pati have planned everything out in such a sly & cunning way. Looks like she will find out once it is too late!
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KayAziwa

Same like Sawera, i like reading your post!!

It make the scene more beautiful after reading it..coz i didn't sense/see what u've described here when i was watching the epi..πŸ˜† n this make me go n watch it again!
Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ

How sweet of u :) thanks a lot...it's nice to know that my description of the scene made u watch it again πŸ˜† feels good 😳

It was a very cute scene!
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Enjoyed reading your post loved Dev's expression, his naughty boy got caught behaviour. Payal's behaviour kept giving him more food although he kept refusing the look they exchanged.

The look that they exchanged while she was giving him food was very sweet & subtle. We know that Dev fell for Payal the moment he saw her...actually, spoke to her πŸ˜† But here we are also seeing Payal feel something for Dev as well. It can be understood through the way she was looking at him :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

u ve put so many beautiful moments to describe d beauty of d epi....Dev's disbelief abt d situation and d way he refuses to get down 4m d car nd hiding behind Jug's friend r hilarious...,

I love your choice of emoticons πŸ˜† real cute :)
Dev hiding behind Jog & Jog's sidekick was hilarious πŸ˜† he thought he was going to be told off, lol.