Rajat and his friend !

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Have a feeling that Rajat's friend will be a bad influence on him and the transport business looks like mostly on illegal activities.

Rajat seems to be a guy of impatience. When the going gets tough, he quits and easily opts to blame instead of taking charge.

The influence of Payal may have got him the license but will he stop at that OR continue to use Payal's name for quick results...only time will tell...the reaction and the damage of influence.

This character...is very real and am able to connect with this character... the actor Yash is doing good job too.

This silly post is just to increase the activity...hope guys U contribute by responding if not by words... a mere ' πŸ˜ƒ' Emoticons... ...will do.
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you, Chitra 😊

Both I and my mom got into a discussion about the ongoing of the serial and we have thought the same like you !

Think about this, Chitra... If his friends could get him into gambling, then they won't take a very long time to push him into another problem. I really wanna see what Rajath is up to with his transport business... πŸ˜•

That's a point that you have come up about his character which is something agreeable... He is absolutely impatience and if I am not mistaken, he doesn't has a permanent job. He keeps quitting and joining a new one. Hope he realized about his responsibilities especially when he is the back bone of the family, son of Rai's family...

Using Payal's name doesn't do enough magic ! He'll be definitely caught one day...

Lets see how his character develops in time... Gonna be interesting to see how Payal is going to handle her responsibilities when she will be between her sasural and own family... πŸ˜‰

Yes, Yash is definitely doing a good job, Chitra ! Like the way he is portraying his emotions on the screen as Rajath ⭐️

Thanks for such a nice post, Chitra... I hope I did come up with a good thought ! πŸ˜› 😳
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont know wat problem s cvs planning 4 d future....Rajat's paper were all correct according to Payal nd the officer.....but my guess s tat d officer ll seek some help 4m payal in which payal ll reject tat bluntly....might b dis ll create a tension bw d trio payal, rajat nd d officer...

Beautiful post dear....
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Completely agree with you, Chitra 😊

Both I and my mom got into a discussion about the ongoing of the serial and we have thought the same like you !

Think about this, Chitra... If his friends could get him into gambling, then they won't take a very long time to push him into another problem. I really wanna see what Rajath is up to with his transport business... πŸ˜•

There...U got it...the push of influence of 'Payal's' name...is the START of a problem...how it is going to roll...only Rajat knows...I mean CVsπŸ˜†

That's a point that you have come up about his character which is something agreeableA He is absolutely impatience and if I am not mistaken, he doesn't has a permanent job. He keeps quitting and joining a new one. Hope he realized about his responsibilities especially when he is the back bone of the family, son of Rai's family...

Using Payal's name doesn't do enough magic ! He'll be definitely caught one day...

Am sure ...his friends will escape and he will be caught.

Lets see how his character develops in time... Gonna be interesting to see how Payal is going to handle her responsibilities when she will be between her sasural and own family... πŸ˜‰

Will be interesting...as the characters are very real...yes Payal's actual role ...will start to shine with words and performanceπŸ˜†

Yes, Yash is definitely doing a good job, Chitra ! Like the way he is portraying his emotions on the screen as Rajath ⭐️

Thanks for such a nice post, Chitra... I hope I did come up with a good thought ! πŸ˜› 😳

Excellent ISYA...I love the way U bring out your views πŸ‘

Thanks ISYA for your lovely response.πŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

I dont know wat problem s cvs planning 4 d future....Rajat's paper were all correct according to Payal nd the officer.....but my guess s tat d officer ll seek some help 4m payal in which payal ll reject tat bluntly....might b dis ll create a tension bw d trio payal, rajat nd d officer...

Beautiful post dear....

Exactly Nirmala...this influence is going to cost Payal and a tension atmosphere. If this guess works...would be lovely to watch how Payal will deal with such situations.

Lovely guessπŸ‘ and thanksπŸ˜ƒ
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my views...Rajat wants instant success coz he wants to stand at par with his sister, even his mum wants, she is the one who has spoiled him.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with all comments, it will be interesting to see how much/far the cv's take the relationship between Rajat and Payal.
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

Exactly my views...Rajat wants instant success coz he wants to stand at par with his sister, even his mum wants, she is the one who has spoiled him.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0