lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Yep let's pray for Dev. Poor guy thinks that Payal's family has complained against him and his Babuji has brought him there to apologize πŸ˜†

He really doesn't know his Babuji at all . This proves that he is not Jogeshwar's son πŸ˜† (just joking)

Aww... Now I am waiting to see his reaction when he learns the real reason why he is brought at Payal's home

Sorry for the late post as I get to see the episode some 10-12 hours late after it airs in India

And sorry for this lame post. It was made to increase the forum activity. We want to see our forum in the top 5 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also am waiting to see his expression poor guy he got double shocker first thinking he is in serious trouble, then to find out he is the groom.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

I also am waiting to see his expression poor guy he got double shocker first thinking he is in serious trouble, then to find out he is the groom.

He will have to control hard to stop himself from dancing and screaming Payal's name from the top of his lungs
More than that I want to see how I'll Rajat react? πŸ˜†
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Confusion, Shock, Discomfort, Suppressed emotion of joy, Reactions and then waiting for his moment...all these play of emotions...am waiting forπŸ˜†

Nice post Nikki πŸ‘
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Confusion, Shock, Discomfort, Suppressed emotion of joy, Reactions and then waiting for his moment...all these play of emotions...am waiting forπŸ˜†

Nice post Nikki πŸ‘

Thanks Chitra 😳
I don't know how Dev will be able to control his HAPPY emotions πŸ˜†
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously the excitement of him being the groom will topple him over :D :D I mean I want to see how he will react... poor guy is getting trapped by his father, hope he will see Jogeshwar's true colours soon and stand by Payal
Grt post dear! Not at all lame :)
iberto thumbnail
maybe he is busy being joblessπŸ˜”
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha! Jughead is busy being a jug head and the son is being a ReggieπŸ˜ƒ..
All the characters have some relevance to Archie and friendsπŸ˜›
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True, Di πŸ˜† But now he's all happy hun πŸ˜‰

But I really hope that he'll realize what his father is up to... Cheating/ lying is never a good idea and they've started the alliance with a big lie... (his father told her mama that he is completely against dehej and bla blah...) It gonna build a very serious conflict among all later on na...
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That scene and his self talk dialogue was hilarious....He thought tat his dad gonna disrepute his name but he was surprised and happy now.....