Final Announcement || Gift Segment For Kratika ||

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys... Those Who want To Send Gift To kratika Senger... Plz Write Down Their Names Below... We need at least 5 To 6 Fans To Conduct a Gift Segment... So Guys Those who Are Interested Comment Their Names Below... You can Send anything you like... A simple Card Is Enough... So Guys Hurry Up... Let me know How many of you are Interested... 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meee!! I'm sawera from Pakistan. I live in germany
craziest and I would say the biggest ever fan of Kratika. 😃

one is Maha, and another one Antara my friend wants to send aswell

but they want to know HOW?

on which adress and all?
Ratiholic thumbnail
@Sawera : if your friends want To Send Gifts then Its Awesome... I will Post The adress very Soon... You Just have To Send Those Cards or Gifts To That Adress... Dnt forget To Mention Kratika senger's Name On the Gift... TO KRATIKA SENGER , FROM {YOUR NAME }... I want To know... What date Shall We fix as the Deadline for Sending Gifts... ?? Say me a Specific Date... ?
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

India-Forums
505 DLH Park,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (West),
Mumbai - 400 062
Maharashtra - INDIA
This is address right :-)
Ratiholic thumbnail
@Maha9 : Absolutely Right... Guys its the right adress... Those who want To Send Gft kindly Send after A Group Discussion... Because Gift should Reach in a large number, so that they can Take those Gfts To kratika... Dnt Send At anytime... We Have to Decide a Deadline... And Contact IF reporters Too...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saswatkumar

@Maha9 : Absolutely Right... Guys its the right adress... Those who want To Send Gft kindly Send after A Group Discussion... Because Gift should Reach in a large number, so that they can Take those Gfts To kratika... Dnt Send At anytime... We Have to Decide a Deadline... And Contact IF reporters Too...

IF reporters are in Twitter tooo.. but don't know exactly if they will reply us.. but they will surely tell us if the gifts reached and when we will get the segment.. Hmmm deadline

till 17th feb?

as u guys wish .. no problem..
Ratiholic thumbnail
@Sawera : 20 march... It will be Somehow better... 17th feb is Gone... !!!
Edited by saswatkumar - 9 years ago