||Kratika Senger Fans || Conduct A Gift Segment For Kratika !!!

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Guys... Hope you all are Doing Well... I want To be a Part of This Forum... Service wali bahu Is a fabulous Show... I follow Only One Show On Zee TV that Is "Service wali Bahu" ... Kratika Is Doing a Fabulous job In thz Show ...Kratika is a Very beautiful actress and Talented as well... 🤗

Guys Shall We Conduct A Gift Segment for Kratika ?? Please Let me know If anyone is Interested... ??? I would like To Send her Gifts , If anyone wants To Send Her Gifts Please let me know... You Can Send anythng you like... !! So What do you Say Guys ?? Shall we Conduct a Gift Segment ???
Edited by saswatkumar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awhhh!!! I always wanted to send her gifts. but seems to be it's very difficult for me to send. but would be a great idea dear. 😃
never saw any of her gifts segments! so yeahh...

what if we send her a gift or a card together from all Kratika Fans?

and I really hope we get a segment!
Ratiholic thumbnail
@kratikasengerKS: Hello ... Yes a Small Card Is Enough To Send Her... She Is a Celebrity... We Just have To Send Her Our Best Wishes... She dnt Needs any Expensive gifts , She just Need is Love from Her fans !! So Are you Interested... Please let me know ???
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi.
I will luv to send her a gift too but it isn't possible
Her gift segment will be awesum.. Gr8 idea 😃

Originally posted by: saswatkumar

@kratikasengerKS: Hello ... Yes a Small Card Is Enough To Send Her... She Is a Celebrity... We Just have To Send Her Our Best Wishes... She dnt Needs any Expensive gifts , She just Need is Love from Her fans !! So Are you Interested... Please let me know ???

Yeah right! of course I'm interested but it's not possible from here. 😭
Ratiholic thumbnail
@melodica : why do you Think It is impossible ? Its Possible... !!
Ratiholic thumbnail
@kratikasengerKS: dnt Worry... I will send A Card On your Behalf and One On my Behalf... But Just you have To Co-operate... We need Two to Three more fans... Becoz If I send alone , they Will Conduct The Gift Segment Late... So If we Want To Get A Gft Segment Soon we need 4 to 5 fans... Kratika have so Many fans yar... Can we Get Some More fans... !!

Originally posted by: saswatkumar

@kratikasengerKS: dnt Worry... I will send A Card On your Behalf and One On my Behalf... But Just you have To Co-operate... We need Two to Three more fans... Becoz If I send alone , they Will Conduct The Gift Segment Late... So If we Want To Get A Gft Segment Soon we need 4 to 5 fans... Kratika have so Many fans yar... Can we Get Some More fans... !!

Awhhh!!!! that would be sooo nice of you Yaar!! Thankuuu soo very muchh... Yeah we need more people.. I am asking KSians will let you know then.. will make a post on twitter and facebook aswell!

🤗
Ratiholic thumbnail
Yeah... Sure Make It faster... I am very Excited... Just Need 3 to 4 more fans... !! Want a Gift Segment Soon...
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its awesome idea..
but for fans who live FAR FROM INDIA...its difficult..
like me..