A good Jack makes a good Jill

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Lack of IMPORTANCE AND LOVE :

Many of the issues happen is due to lack of love and importance. When family love is present...it can be very powerful. A power to embrace ups and down in life.

Mrs. Jogeshwar and Gulkand are two women who have not been given importance and love in life.

Mrs. Jogeshwar's reaction when she took Jog's word too seriously while introducing to Rai's family... as to... Women are treated as laxmi of this house and it is his wife who takes care of this household. Though fake...the bubble of happiness clearly danced on her face and her non stop chatter showed the need, desperation and wanting to express her thoughts... was truly felt..

Gulkand on the other hand, when she feels her husband is giving her importance and taking sides, one could clearly see the softness sitting very prettily on her face and asking for more. Am sure if Ayo showed this (fake ofcourse) side of his ...right from day one, we could have seen a different Gulkand... a person with less vengence.

' A good husband makes a good wife'...πŸ˜ƒdon't U agree...do share ur thots.

My expressions are limited ..would be happy if one could explore more on this topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful writeup on these 2....U ljus play with ur beautiful words.haan...

Dev's mom character sketch s fun to catch....She s so pure nd true at heart.....Gulkand, i still ve few inhibitions to like her but d actress s doing a power pack performance...her dialogue delivery nd body language r 2 gud 4 tele shows...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chitra ...what a fabulous post indeed!

How beautifully you have said that many a time what we lack and miss is what we seek and find even though maybe sometimes wrongly at the gestures and words of others as Jogeshwar's wife did... The yearn and willingness to believe that women were the "lakshmi" of house said so much!

And regarding Gulkand, I have always been writing that though she has been shown as loud and harsh --- within her is a lady with a void waiting to be filled with love, care and just a sense of being respected and accepted for herself rather than the money she got. The scenes where she smiles at Ayodhya showed that she could do anything for him should he support her as her better half and why not --- for that's what the beautiful bond of matrimony promises are for --- if only respected and kept.

Wonderful post.πŸ‘ Loved it!πŸ˜ƒ And of course agree!⭐️

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Lack of IMPORTANCE AND LOVE :

Many of the issues happen is due to lack of love and importance. When family love is present...it can be very powerful. A power to embrace ups and down in life.

Mrs. Jogeshwar and Gulkand are two women who have not been given importance and love in life.

Mrs. Jogeshwar's reaction when she took Jog's word too seriously while introducing to Rai's family... as to... Women are treated as laxmi of this house and it is his wife who takes care of this household. Though fake...the bubble of happiness clearly danced on her face and her non stop chatter showed the need, desperation and wanting to express her thoughts... was truly felt..

Gulkand on the other hand, when she feels her husband is giving her importance and taking sides, one could clearly see the softness sitting very prettily on her face and asking for more. Am sure if Ayo showed this (fake ofcourse) side of his ...right from day one, we could have seen a different Gulkand... a person with less vengence.

' A good husband makes a good wife'...πŸ˜ƒdon't U agree...do share ur thots.

My expressions are limited ..would be happy if one could explore more on this topic.

Chitra - I agree with what you have written.

I would like to add to it though - from my perspective it is important to grow up feeling inwardly secure and being kind to all.

All need for outward appreciation stems from a lack of insecurity and inner peace. One can only feel secure when one is anchored in the love for God. Only devotion to God can give an inner sense of security and protection, and empower one to be kind to all.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right Post with So Right WordsπŸ‘...
A Brilliant post chitraπŸ‘

and i agree with what meena had said partly though...one need to feel secure and peace within to present themselves in the most promising way ...

Gulkands harsh behaviour with the family is justified atleast to the audience as it is so evident that her vengeance is all becoz of what she went through...its all Coz of lack of love importance and acceptance...

πŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

What a beautiful writeup on these 2....U ljus play with ur beautiful words.haan...

Dev's mom character sketch s fun to catch....She s so pure nd true at heart.....Gulkand, i still ve few inhibitions to like her but d actress s doing a power pack performance...her dialogue delivery nd body language r 2 gud 4 tele shows...

Agree...am waiting for Payal to join in to see a beautiful relation between the two.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Chitra ...what a fabulous post indeed!

How beautifully you have said that many a time what we lack and miss is what we seek and find even though maybe sometimes wrongly at the gestures and words of others as Jogeshwar's wife did... The yearn and willingness to believe that women were the "lakshmi" of house said so much!

And regarding Gulkand, I have always been writing that though she has been shown as loud and harsh --- within her is a lady with a void waiting to be filled with love, care and just a sense of being respected and accepted for herself rather than the money she got. The scenes where she smiles at Ayodhya showed that she could do anything for him should he support her as her better half and why not --- for that's what the beautiful bond of matrimony promises are for --- if only respected and kept.

Wonderful post.πŸ‘ Loved it!πŸ˜ƒ And of course agree!⭐️

Beautifully said and so true..⭐️ Thanks Shanti πŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Chitra - I agree with what you have written.

I would like to add to it though - from my perspective it is important to grow up feeling inwardly secure and being kind to all.

All need for outward appreciation stems from a lack of insecurity and inner peace. One can only feel secure when one is anchored in the love for God. Only devotion to God can give an inner sense of security and protection, and empower one to be kind to all.

πŸ‘Liked what u said...AND very true. Thanks dear.
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

Right Post with So Right WordsπŸ‘...

A Brilliant post chitraπŸ‘

and i agree with what meena had said partly though...one need to feel secure and peace within to present themselves in the most promising way ...

Gulkands harsh behaviour with the family is justified atleast to the audience as it is so evident that her vengeance is all becoz of what she went through...its all Coz of lack of love importance and acceptance...

πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ Agree... peace within gives clear thinking and to look matters in more positive ways. Thanks Rosey...loved it. πŸ˜ƒ