Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chitsri65

The episode showed how Payal stands for her ethics. Her love for brother was evident with the way she approached him with sweets nd colour. The Holi scene was shot beautifully without replay and making it memorable in the last scene for Paya-Dev and viewers.

What stood out in this episode was the closeness of Dev-Ma...the way Dev embraces his Ma and console her...shows the love and respect he has for his Ma. Loved that few seconds of shot and the immediate withdrawal when it comes to his LOVEπŸ˜† Abhishek has one major plus point and that is he can change his expression very fast...if one misses it...one has missed the importance of that particular shot. One must see to believe it...especially Dev-ma scene.

Shanti ⭐️ superb review - as usual⭐️

Absolutely agree! Dev and his love for his mother...the hug and then immediate change of expression when the marriage topic was brought was lovely to see.
He is really simple, genuine and quite convincing in bringing out the emotions that is needed of him in a particular scene.

Beautifully said ChitraπŸ‘
Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

yes! that Payal and Rajat scene was awesome... I jus loved how she didnt give up... and the slight smile that Rajat gave after she applied colour shows that he too loves her :*

sweet bro is bonding!! :D

and end mei... hmm Laal Ishq for Dev/Payal... It was equally good and the BG music was awesome.

And your post... its always a treat to read ur posts! Grt one again :D

Thanks a lot dear and it is dheere dheere pyar...😳
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Payal and Rajat scene was the touchy one ...though they r brother and sister they didnt actually freely teasing each other pulling each others legs but today it was shown how they care each other and Rajat love for payal though he never express and admit openly ...i love that scene
Payal splashing color on Dev...haha he is still lost in her ...awesomely shot Holi sequence
and she is really an angel 😳

Awesome review shanti πŸ‘
Belated happy Holi...wish it adds lots of new colors in ur life !!
πŸ€—
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Nirmala dear thanks a lot

And you know in matters of the heart...one is generally right..isn't it?πŸ˜›
Me too waiting to see how their love story will start off...

Def dey ll not b d hottest pair but dey ll become d cutest pair of tele...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think you've described the scenes beautifully :)

I really like how the CVs have been showing the contrast in both families/households. Once again we get to see the subtle difference between them during the Holi Scenes.

And I loved Dev's entry...hero ki entry thi 😎 πŸ˜† and Payal applying colour on him by mistake 😳 both are completely unaware of the games that fate is playing with them!
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

I really like how the CVs have been showing the contrast in both families/households. Once again we get to see the subtle difference between them during the Holi Scenes.

And I loved Dev's entry...hero ki entry thi 😎 πŸ˜† and Payal applying colour on him by mistake 😳 both are completely unaware of the games that fate is playing with them!

Devdas entry πŸ˜† they should play the song there 'Duniya main kitni hai nafratein phir bhi dilon me hai chahatein' πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shanti for the reviews ... Simply awesome as usual
Looking forward Dev and Payal scene
Edited by prishna_fan - 9 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

So true...two families with different values though not ALL members and destiny bringing them together...
But it is heart warming to note that the lead characters are similar in their basic nature.

Thank you so much and love to read your views always.😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

Payal and Rajat scene was the touchy one ...though they r brother and sister they didnt actually freely teasing each other pulling each others legs but today it was shown how they care each other and Rajat love for payal though he never express and admit openly ...i love that scene

Payal splashing color on Dev...haha he is still lost in her ...awesomely shot Holi sequence
and she is really an angel 😳

Awesome review shanti πŸ‘
Belated happy Holi...wish it adds lots of new colors in ur life !!
πŸ€—

Thank you so much Rosey for all your wonderful comments on all my reviews!

The care between the siblings was really nice to see ... And I can't blame Dev for his condition of being lost...Payal looks like an apsara...angel...so beautiful!!
Thanks for the Holi wishes dear...lots of loveπŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Thanks Shanti for the reviews ... Simply awesome as usual

Looking forward Dev and Payal scene

Your welcome Steena and thanks a lot for going through my posts and encouraging me as always!😊

Payal and Dev ...their onward journey of love is something I am eagerly waiting to watch for Payal is accomplished and a pure and loving person ... Dev is exactly the same as a person but still to settle down professionally...now will this be a barrier or not ... Can't wait to know!