kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The Holi Scene

Yesterday we got to see the beautiful Holi scene in both the households of the Rais and Prasads.

While in Dev's house, his mother was feeling bad that Holi wasn't as it should be because the family wasn't together, Jogeshwar assured her that things would be as before and in walked her grandchildren to be a part of the celebration and festivities. It left her stunned that how Gulkand could have sent them here for the same...we are all waiting to know of what Jogeshwar had planned and how did he manage that.

In Payal's house, it was wonderful to see her looking like and angel going to her brother to offer him sweets after having said that she can't put forward his papers for the contract as it was against her ethicsπŸ‘. Rajat was upset with her and did not take the sweets from his sister. But she never gave up and went back with some colour --- and here her love was so evident which made him smile and he smeared her too with some colour! Beautiful moment --- I loved it!⭐️

And of course the coming of Dev there to apologise to her for having proposed unaware of the fact that her marriage was already getting fixed, and finding himself drenched in her dry colour splash which surely (I think) had some love😳 in it!

Wonderful scene!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
still not watch the epi yet..
looking foward to watch Payal n Rajat scene..!
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifuly written shanti. πŸ‘
I especially loved the moment between Rajat and Payal! that was just too sweet and adorable. glad he put the colour back on her. πŸ˜†
and indeed she was looking like an angel sent from heaven.
and Rai and Prasad family's dance. FAB!!

Loved the episode.. πŸ˜ƒ

can't wait for monday's episode.. excitedd!!
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am still admiring on wat u wrote in d last paragraph...He can now hope tat something s there 4 him....

Beautiful review...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The episode showed how Payal stands for her ethics. Her love for brother was evident with the way she approached him with sweets nd colour. The Holi scene was shot beautifully without replay and making it memorable in the last scene for Paya-Dev and viewers.

What stood out in this episode was the closeness of Dev-Ma...the way Dev embraces his Ma and console her...shows the love and respect he has for his Ma. Loved that few seconds of shot and the immediate withdrawal when it comes to his LOVEπŸ˜† Abhishek has one major plus point and that is he can change his expression very fast...if one misses it...one has missed the importance of that particular shot. One must see to believe it...especially Dev-ma scene.

Shanti ⭐️ superb review - as usual⭐️
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes! that Payal and Rajat scene was awesome... I jus loved how she didnt give up... and the slight smile that Rajat gave after she applied colour shows that he too loves her :*
sweet bro is bonding!! :D

and end mei... hmm Laal Ishq for Dev/Payal... It was equally good and the BG music was awesome.

And your post... its always a treat to read ur posts! Grt one again :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KayAziwa

still not watch the epi yet..

looking foward to watch Payal n Rajat scene..!

I'm sure you will love it dear...
The manner in which she first checked his papers in the file if everything was alright and then probably never expected that he would ask her for a favour because of her position...but when he did, she was wonderful in her expression to decline his wish...but her Dad felt proud of his daughter who stood strong on morals.

Loved it!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Beautifuly written shanti. πŸ‘
I especially loved the moment between Rajat and Payal! that was just too sweet and adorable. glad he put the colour back on her. πŸ˜†
and indeed she was looking like an angel sent from heaven.
and Rai and Prasad family's dance. FAB!!

Loved the episode.. πŸ˜ƒ

can't wait for monday's episode.. excitedd!!

Thank you so much Sawera...you are so right Payal looks beautiful, balanced and yet firm when it comes to principles. In fact I think even after she knows about Dev being unemployed, she will still accept him for his pure and honest ways...just my guess.

And the dance was of course lovely...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

<font color="#0000ff">Thank you so much Sawera...you are so right Payal looks beautiful, balanced and yet firm when it comes to principles. In fact I think even after she knows about Dev being unemployed, she will still accept him for his pure and honest ways...just my guess.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">And the dance was of course lovely...</font>

You're most welcome Shanti ji. πŸ˜†
Payal is just breathtaking!, 🀒
Yeah may be Shanti, or it can be a hatred track aswell or one more thing I think she may accept him if dev himself tell her the truth after marriage but than she may b against her Father in law. and that will be amazing would love to see Gul and Pay togethet attacking Jogs! 😑 πŸ˜†
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

i am still admiring on wat u wrote in d last paragraph...He can now hope tat something s there 4 him....

Beautiful review...

Nirmala dear thanks a lot

And you know in matters of the heart...one is generally right..isn't it?πŸ˜›
Me too waiting to see how their love story will start off...