Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For a second, I thought Ayodhya had another woman on the side πŸ˜† but out of the ghoonghat came scheming Babu ji! This father & son duo are playing a T20 match...everything happening at fast pace! Both have overactive minds that work well for devious things. I feel for Dev. He's so different to his brother & not at all like his father. The guy has a good heart...pity he was born in the wrong family.

And I'm already feeling sorry for the Rai family. Such good souls they are...but have been badly trapped by Babu ji & Ayodhya, & they won't even realise it until it's too late. Babu ji has come to them with full planning, knowing exactly when to say what. This is what we call meethi churri.

But HOLI HAI! πŸ₯³ Looking forward to the Holi sequence...ab holi hai toh drama bhi hoga πŸ˜‰ And wasn't Kratika looking lovely in the precap... No no...I'm not asking u folks...I'm telling u πŸ˜† she was 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I thooght that Ayodhya is having an affair. Then when the mysterious person pointed him to come to the side. I saw the hand of the person and it was definitely NOT a ladies hand. So my doubt was cleared πŸ˜†
Regardinf Dev, even Bauji is not sure whether Dev is part of the family or not? πŸ˜†. The way he asked his wife (sorry don't know her name) "Yeh Hamara Hi Hai Na?"
Now I am sure Dev was switched at birth πŸ˜†

But even I am feeling bad for the Rai family, especially Payal πŸ˜•

Didn't saw the precap as they don't show it here in U.S. But I am sure Kratz must be looking pretty as always 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly your posts are such a treat to read!
Thank you so much...as by the time we come to the end I have a huge smileπŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic post..πŸ‘

Coming to that second ... which had most of us waiting to know the master plan of Ayodhya being so supportive of his wife Gulkand...and there we got to know...

Parda hata... Aur bhed khula...πŸ˜†

And now what will Gulkand do? I mean she was so grateful to him for being supportive of her!

Holi ... Of course we are all waiting for some colourful moments of love, affection and romance between the leads...to begin..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
ONLY for a second...u r right...not more than thatπŸ˜† cause V knew behind that shawl our ' Natru ' πŸ˜† was hiding - chota packet shaitaan dimmag . Now whether that smile of his will last long or not...time will tell. The reaction and action of Gulkand will be worth watching once she knows about this plan...probably after marriage.

Holi ...yeh waiting for Dev-Payal moments and yes Kratz looks lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic post - loved reading it. πŸ‘

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Even I thooght that Ayodhya is having an affair. Then when the mysterious person pointed him to come to the side. I saw the hand of the person and it was definitely NOT a ladies hand. So my doubt was cleared πŸ˜†

Regardinf Dev, even Bauji is not sure whether Dev is part of the family or not? πŸ˜†. The way he asked his wife (sorry don't know her name) "Yeh Hamara Hi Hai Na?"
Now I am sure Dev was switched at birth πŸ˜†

But even I am feeling bad for the Rai family, especially Payal πŸ˜•

Didn't saw the precap as they don't show it here in U.S. But I am sure Kratz must be looking pretty as always 😳

Haha! I didn't notice the hand πŸ˜† The giveaway for me was the greener than grass kurta πŸ˜†
lol, Prasad has doubts on Dev too!! I guess he cannot believe why his younger son is not devious like him!!

Yes, it will be worse for Payal because she will be living in that house. Poor girl is going to be in for a terrible shock once the mask falls off...really unfortunate.

Oh she looked pretty 😳 I'm looking forward to it because she will unintentionally apply colour to Dev. Hopeless romantic in me is excited πŸ˜†

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Firstly your posts are such a treat to read!

Thank you so much...as by the time we come to the end I have a huge smileπŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic post..πŸ‘

Coming to that second ... which had most of us waiting to know the master plan of Ayodhya being so supportive of his wife Gulkand...and there we got to know...

Parda hata... Aur bhed khula...πŸ˜†

And now what will Gulkand do? I mean she was so grateful to him for being supportive of her!

Holi ... Of course we are all waiting for some colourful moments of love, affection and romance between the leads...to begin..

Oh yes! Ayodhya supporting his wife Gulkand seemed too good to be true. I was thinking ke daal mein kuch kaala hai. And Ayodhya has proven the saying that u can't teach an old dog new tricks πŸ˜†

Seriously - I don't know what to expect from Gulkand πŸ˜† the way she slapped him infront of everyone...she is capable of doing anything! Ayodhya is playing a dangerous game here. It's a bad idea to mess with Gulkand πŸ˜†

Holi sequence between Payal & Dev...can't wait 😳

And thank u so much for your kind words :) Very sweet of u 😳

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

ONLY for a second...u r right...not more than thatπŸ˜† cause V knew behind that shawl our ' Natru ' πŸ˜† was hiding - chota packet shaitaan dimmag . Now whether that smile of his will last long or not...time will tell. The reaction and action of Gulkand will be worth watching once she knows about this plan...probably after marriage.

Holi ...yeh waiting for Dev-Payal moments and yes Kratz looks lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic post - loved reading it. πŸ‘

Chota packet shaitaan dimaag! 🀣 I like that! That pretty much sums him up!

Even I think Gulkand will find out about the plan after the marriage takes place...by the time it's too late. But it will still be interesting to see how she reacts & I'm pretty sure things will get ugly πŸ˜†

I am waiting for Payal & Dev moments but also worried for Dev πŸ˜† Bhaiyya was right behind her in the precap, lol. Hope Dev doesn't get a beating this time round!

And thank u dear :)
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Post Reee..!!!
Loved reading it..
read it three times πŸ˜†
No, No he would never get a second wife. he knws that Gul ji will kill him πŸ˜† I knew it that Jogs and Ayodhya are planning. but this smiling face of Ayodhya will not last for long! πŸ˜‰ she will get to knw about this very soon. she is the smartest. πŸ˜ƒ
Ayodhya couldnt change just overnight! πŸ˜†

Holii Haiii!! Yeee.. can't wait to My Payal's Thumka. πŸ˜†
Awhh!! I think rajat will beat Dev again. hahaha will be fun to watch. πŸ˜† 🀣
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know it was his dad poor gulkhan
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Amazing Post Reee..!!!
Loved reading it..
read it three times πŸ˜†
No, No he would never get a second wife. he knws that Gul ji will kill him πŸ˜† I knew it that Jogs and Ayodhya are planning. but this smiling face of Ayodhya will not last for long! πŸ˜‰ she will get to knw about this very soon. she is the smartest. πŸ˜ƒ
Ayodhya couldnt change just overnight! πŸ˜†

Holii Haiii!! Yeee.. can't wait to My Payal's Thumka. πŸ˜†
Awhh!! I think rajat will beat Dev again. hahaha will be fun to watch. πŸ˜† 🀣

Yes Ayodhya would be too scared to marry again! He knows exactly what his wife can do to him. She would skin him alive πŸ˜† But Ayodhya is mistaken if he feels that he can get away with this drama of switching sides. As u rightly said - his wife is smart. He can't have his way for long!

lol even I think Dev is gonna get some thappars from Rajat πŸ˜† poor Dev is in Romeo mode...he's not giving up!

Looking forward to Payal's dance
😳

And thanks for appreciating :)