Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

it will be worth watching, the precap seems like rajat will beat him again πŸ˜† will be fun to watch!

Are you serious? I won't be able to watch the episode for several hours and they don't show precap here.

Plesse check my reoly to one of the members in the previous page. There I mentioned that I want to see Rajat thrashing Dev one more time before finding out the truth 😲. And then I would like to see Rajat's face πŸ˜†

Looks like my wish came true
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Are you serious? I won't be able to watch the episode for several hours and they don't show precap here.

Plesse check my reoly to one of the members in the previous page. There I mentioned that I want to see Rajat thrashing Dev one more time before finding out the truth😲. And then I would like to see Rajat's faceπŸ˜†

Looks like my wish came true

Yess I am πŸ˜† Awhh! that's weird Nikki. you can watch it on youtube or dailymotion aswell. πŸ˜ƒ

just saw. πŸ˜† they should that Payal will throw Colour on Dev and Rajat saw it and looked really angry. some more fight scenes please πŸ˜† can't wait for tom episode. heheh Yeah Nikki. πŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Indu ji ll take her words after knowing who Dev s....I still cant believe a hero proposed a girl within a month of d serial started....happy tat Dev escaped 4m Rajat....

Nikki......loved ur post...

You are so wrong. It proposed within two weeks since the serial started πŸ˜†. He's on jet speed πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

Payals reaction is what i m waiting for πŸ˜†

its like Yeh kya hogayaπŸ˜†

Even I am waiting for that πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Yess I am πŸ˜† Awhh! that's weird Nikki. you can watch it on youtube or dailymotion aswell. πŸ˜ƒ

just saw. πŸ˜† they should that Payal will throw Colour on Dev and Rajat saw it and looked really angry. some more fight scenes please πŸ˜† can't wait for tom episode. heheh Yeah Nikki. πŸ˜‰

I don't like to watch any serial on net. PV was the only srrial that I watched online when it aired in India and then I used to watch every single rerun of it. Sadly after PV no serial has impressed me to this extent that I don't even want to miss any reruns also

But if I miss an episode of SWB and after reading the WU I feel like it shouldn't be miseed then I will definitely watch it online 😳
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling...THEY ALL will end up laughing...nice post...as usual Nikki⭐️
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

I don't like to watch any serial on net. PV was the only srrial that I watched online when it aired in India and then I used to watch every single rerun of it. Sadly after PV no serial has impressed me to this extent that I don't even want to miss any reruns also

But if I miss an episode of SWB and after reading the WU I feel like it shouldn't be miseed then I will definitely watch it online😳

Nikki. same pinch yaar. no serial have ever impressed me that much as PV did. first I watched it on TV and then 2 times repeat and then online aswell πŸ˜† that was how much I loved PV. but SWB I watch only once online thats it.
Yep same here. SWB is getting interesing. lets see what happens after getting to knw the truth. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uh i think if bot anyone yash will explode ! He seems like the over protective brother when he is happy and he gets help..
On a serious note i'm also curious to know
πŸ˜†