Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gotta hand it to Dev...the guy has guts πŸ‘ he openly declared his feelings to Payal at her door step, not bothering about the fact that she may have a brother that would be prepared to thrash him πŸ˜† perhaps Dev could've handled it better, rather than act on impulse, & at the insistence of his friend! But Dev's heart was in the right place & his intentions were honourable. Although I felt bad for him, I did find myself screaming at the television saying, bewakoof ladke! yeh ladki tumhare paas hi aa rahi hai!! πŸ˜† but obviously he is unaware of this beautiful coincidence :)

And judging from the softness in Payal's eyes & helpless look, I did get the feeling that she wasn't annoyed with Dev's proposal at all. Initially taken aback, yes. But not angry. One could tell that she believed Dev when he said that his feelings were genuine. Here I also want to add - Kratika has very expressive eyes. Although Payal did not utter a single word after Dev's confession...her eyes said a lot.

I cannot wait to see Dev's reaction upon finding out that his dulhan to be is actually the girl of his dreams. However, I can't help but spare a thought for Payal's future. I'm sure Dev will dote on her...adore her. But her father in law is a nasty thing! He isn't a patch on Mr. Rai & cannot compete with him in any way. And the Prasad household is nothing short of a naatak company! Payal is too sweet for this kind of bitterness. Kya hoga Payal ka? Iske liye dekhte rahiye Service Wali Bahu...sirf Zee tv par πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

big-heartt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Right she has very expressive nd beautiful eyes 😊 eagerly waiting for da next episode
Edited by big-heartt - 9 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the show is goong great.. and this whole luka chupii b/w leads is just awesome..
kratz was fab.. and abhishek was great too.. yesterday's scene was really grt.
felt bad for dev though how can he just go n propose.. chalo koi na.. im waiting for the relevation.. and how dev payal n rai family will react

awesome post btw :)
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Totally love the way U write of 'beautiful coincidence' between Dev and Payal πŸ‘

Agree...Dev has guts and acts on impulse. The continuous replay of his love in his mind and fear of his family taking the decision of his marriage brings out the hidden emotionπŸ˜† and the courage to act on it.

I just loved a scene where Dev asks his friend to address Payal as 'Unko' and not 'Usko'...πŸ˜† ..poor chap...πŸ˜†

Payal's expression did reveal a lot but waiting to form words when she finds him to be the actual DulhaπŸ˜† or are we in for another shock treatment from Gulkand ...iske liye... read @Bohemian last lineπŸ˜†

Hoping to get many more posts from you...
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: big-heartt

Right she has very expressive nd beautiful eyes 😊 eagerly waiting for da next episode

Yes...expressive AND beautiful eyes 😳
I'm also looking forward to the next episode. I don't know if Dev will come face to face with his in-laws to be...but I can't wait to see the look on their faces πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

the show is goong great.. and this whole luka chupii b/w leads is just awesome..
kratz was fab.. and abhishek was great too.. yesterday's scene was really grt.
felt bad for dev though how can he just go n propose.. chalo koi na.. im waiting for the relevation.. and how dev payal n rai family will react

awesome post btw :)

I agree. The show is going well...& story telling is going along at a good pace. Even I am enjoying this luka chupi khel between our leads! ;) It's really sweet to watch.

I wonder when the revelation will take place. Hope we don't have to wait for long! But I'm sure it's gonna be a big shock for all...

And thanks for the appreciation :)

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Totally love the way U write of 'beautiful coincidence' between Dev and Payal πŸ‘

Agree...Dev has guts and acts on impulse. The continuous replay of his love in his mind and fear of his family taking the decision of his marriage brings out the hidden emotionπŸ˜† and the courage to act on it.

I just loved a scene where Dev asks his friend to address Payal as 'Unko' and not 'Usko'...πŸ˜† ..poor chap...πŸ˜†

Payal's expression did reveal a lot but waiting to form words when she finds him to be the actual DulhaπŸ˜† or are we in for another shock treatment from Gulkand ...iske liye... read @Bohemian last lineπŸ˜†

Hoping to get many more posts from you..

Ah yes! Even I loved the scene between Dev & his friend. Dev was so adorable when he asked his friend to address Payal as 'unko' πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ it clearly indicates that he has a lot of respect for Payal...Dev is the complete opposite of his father!

Oh I can't wait to see/hear what Payal has to say when she finds out that her dulha is in fact the guy her brother was going to thrash, that too right at the doorstep πŸ˜† But something tells me she's gonna be more than ok with it πŸ˜‰

@bold: thank u..that's very kind of u. Will do :)

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ur posts r cute nd hilarious to read....He def had d guts to propose her tat 2 wen her big bro s around her...Payal's eyes r enough to convey wat she thinks besides not having any lengthy diaolgue....
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

ur posts r cute nd hilarious to read....He def had d guts to propose her tat 2 wen her big bro s around her...Payal's eyes r enough to convey wat she thinks besides not having any lengthy diaolgue....

Thank u :)

I love your choice of emoticons! so adorable πŸ˜† especially the one biting its nails, haha! It was indeed very gutsy of Dev to openly propose like that. He was a bit nervous at the beginning but stood his ground even when Payal's brother charged at him! So far Dev has come across as a very soft character...so for him to take such a step was a big deal ;)

It was indeed

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know !it takes a strong man to be able to confess to someone that hardly knows you.. And i was quite surprised that he actually did it..it shows that he likes expressing what he feels , which is good
Sad it turned out bad