Dev's expressions.... Abhishek... *thumbs up*

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!! What a performance today!!πŸ‘
I never watched any of his shows in the past... I heard he's a great actor and he proved it again today...

I simply loved his expressions while confessing his feelings to Payal.πŸ˜ƒ he looked so cute and shy... ahh...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Abhishek is no doubt, natural actor like Kratika.. looking forward to see more of these two!⭐️

P.S. Have been following the show since a week... finally posting a topic. I was on PV forum.. wondering if I can meet some of my old buddies here... :D thank youu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say I completely agree with you loved his expression he is bring to life the character of Dev who is suppose to be an introvert.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

I must say I completely agree with you loved his expression he is bring to life the character of Dev who is suppose to be an introvert.

agree with you as well.. I'm beginning to like him more n more with each episode..

i loved that scene as well where he argues with his friend.. saying call her 'unko' not 'usko' ..

fab performance there too.. n his friend was also good.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to say just my point of view. he couldnt act well. and his expressions were not good. he still has to improve her acting!
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Sorry to say just my point of view. he couldnt act well. and his expressions were not good. he still has to improve her acting!

you mean to say those awkward glances & weird faces he mkes?? or how he gets shy while speaking..
he's not playing a romantic guy in the show.. he's an introvert.. and he's pulling off his expressions really good
sorry to disagree.. but its ok everyone has their view..
no offense.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Am beginning to like him...even more...after this episode. This actor fits the bill perfectly. His body language, expression and dialogue delivery...very natural. There are certain expression ...he conveys effortlessly and naturally. The percing look towards his Dad and a dialogue (Ayodhya ko dahej chahiyey tah...) 'apko nahi chahiye taah'...said it all.

Am waiting for the pair KS-Abhi...to give us more reasons to talk about.

Nice post dear⭐️
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Am beginning to like him...even more...after this episode. This actor fits the bill perfectly. His body language, expression and dialogue delivery...very natural. There are certain expression ...he conveys effortlessly and naturally. The percing look towards his Dad and a dialogue (Ayodhya ko dahej chahiyey tah...) 'apko nahi chahiye taah'...said it all.

Am waiting for the pair KS-Abhi...to give us more reasons to talk about.

Nice post dear⭐️

thank you!! :D😊

Yes like I said I dint watch his prev show and I know nothing about him... but he's impressive here. he pulls off those expressions effortlessly! To act as an introvert isn't easy...

and Kratz.. we all knw her as a great performer.. looking fwd to see more of these two! :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have also started liking him though watching him for the first time...
His nature itself is quite pleasing and his expressions are quite perfect for the character he is playing.
He is effortless in being the completely drawn by his emotions towards Payal --- the dupattah scene too where he keeps looking at her was so lovely --- and yes his intentions being noble somehow appeals to me a lot!

Payal also was willing to hear him out when she saw him. Also the discomfort between them for the misunderstanding /confusion about Dev/Devashish was well enacted to the right amount.

Lovely post😊

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

you mean to say those awkward glances & weird faces he mkes?? or how he gets shy while speaking..
he's not playing a romantic guy in the show.. he's an introvert.. and he's pulling off his expressions really good
sorry to disagree.. but its ok everyone has their view..
no offense.

I just mean general, he's not good in romantic expressions
seriosu expressions are quite good. still I feel πŸ˜•
hope he gets better.

Yeah no problem dear. πŸ˜ƒ
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...both Abhishek & Kratika are natural actors. They also emote beautifully through their eyes 😳

I loved Dev's expressions while he was proposing to Payal. You could see the nervous hesitation all over his face πŸ˜† even when he was thrown out...that look on his face made me feel so bad for him :(

But he will be alright once the identity of his dulhan is revealed πŸ˜‰