Wonderful episode - Great Acting again! (5/3)

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Another beautiful episode which kept the pace going...both ways...

Romance which found the strength to confess very genuinely

The efforts in getting Payal as their bahu by Jogeshwar

Lets start with the romance ---
Dev is just unable to forget Payal and argues with his friend that how could he marry a girl seen by his Dad when told that his rishta is being talked about!
Now his friend then gave him a wake up call that his "khayalon ki malika" should at least know about his feelings and that there is a "someone" who has fallen in love with her.
He gives him the push to go and confess his feelings if he indeed DID love Payal.
Pyar kiya toh darna kya?

So Dev landing up at Payal's house for his genuine, simple and plain confession!

But when? Here is the beauty --- the timing --- When his Dad was already there talking about his rishta with Payal to the Rai family.

His Dad's acting was brilliant --- his every expression clearly conveyed to the viewers what his intention was while perfectly masked it to the prospective samandhis.

Right from the the part of feeling embarrassed with Mama who praised him for stopping the transaction of dowry at the temple as witnessed by him --- to the wealth he possessed. He was fantastic today as always in acting and also enjoyed the feast though said there was no need to do all this JUST BECAUSE he was from the boy's side.
The dialogue which really was perfect to make the Rai's comfortable was when he said that he had a daughter too and he knew what it means to get a daughter married!

The timing of Dev's confession was witnessed by the sister and bhabhi, when Rajat too came and got angry at him calling him a roadside guy simply trying to woo his sister. Payal could not say much here when her mother told him that her rishta was being fixed.

Dev left dejected ...while his Dad's car came in seconds later to drive him home.

One scene which one can't miss mentioning was when Gulkand at her maika --- she clearly once again flared up that she would not leave her father in law as he was enjoying the wealth brought in by her. She calls up the house and finds out that he had gone out. She was quick to think about where.

The precap showed Rai family at Dev's place while Gulkand makes an entry!👏

Tomorrow's episode will be dramatic I guess --- because firstly Rai's would see Dev as the boy whom Rajat had actually got physical with and secondly of course Gulkand taking over the situation!

A very enjoyable episode!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update and the review!! Will catch up the epi soon :)
Dev ka confession hogaya?? :O

so soon?? and he's dejected?? aww obvio... poor Dev! And poor Payal she's going to be trapped as service wali :'(
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This was quite a fast confession from a male lead whereas i thought it would take another 200 + epis 4 him to confess...but he did propose her genuinelybut did tat at wrong time ...Loved dev's friend....
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The episode continues to entertain us with Great acting and fantastic dialogues👏

Shanti...brilliant review as usual⭐️

OMG ! How to measure words and how to use the situation for and against...Mr Jogeshwar knows and plays his card well.

Precap : Gulkand's march towards her in-laws place 😆 looks like Jogeshwar is in for another attack 😆

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome views

can't wait fkr tomorrow's epi.

Gulkand gonna ROCK!!
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hehe everyone is loving gulkand.. first I was scared and thought she's crazy but dheere dheere I realized she's a firebrand! go go gulkand!
Saw the epi... aww what a well paced episode!! awesome :D
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many thanks for the update...running busy, will try to catch the episode on Saturday...but ur update is as good as watching the show...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you friends
Sorry for not replying to each comment but lovely views by all.

I actually loved the honest simple and straightforward confession of Dev. It was refreshing to see something like this ... And once Payal gets to know he is the groom, she will accept him for his simplicity is my guess.

Of course all of us waiting for Gulkand😊
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too loved that Dev was honest and had the guts to express his feelings. But at this stage, considering that he does not know Payal at all, it is not love that Dev feels, but just infatuation. For this reason, it cannot be considered a confession.
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the review ... Just love how Dev land to Payal's house and confess "his love" ... Poor payal seems lost and shocked... But I salute Dev to have the guts for doing that ... But I can see some attraction from Payal ... Well seems confusion track is on the way, but I'm sure won't give up like this
Nice epi
Edited by prishna_fan - 9 years ago