Same Like PV...Nothing New

Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hai All,

I am New to this Forum...But I am Diehard Fan Of PV for My Gurmeet and Kratika Who Played their Roles Very Well and The Chemistry Sizzled for a long time in the Telly Industry..

I just Watched one of the Episode Where Kratika Meets The Hero ( Dont know their Screen Names)
And The Story looks Like PV only...In PV Kratika Comes with a Baby Boy to the In law's House...and Here She Comes with Files to the Inlaw's House...Thats It ..Just the Way they Present on the Screen is Different Which I found...I dont Know How Come Kratika Accepted this role when it is same as her Previous Role..

Just I Shared My views...No Offense to any one.

Thanx for Reading...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This story is not about remarriage. But it is about a new age way of getting dowry. It is a very debatable topic. Yeah in PV promo pics she was shown with a small boy and for this serial she is with some files, but that's about it. The two concepts are totally different. Cheers! 😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey the concept is different! Because it deals about modern day's daughter-in-law and revolves around a serious concept called dowry. No matter how much India has progressed, sadly dowry system still exists where the groom's parents see the bride as nothing but a duck that will lay golden eggs... well not all parents, but some.
the concept is rocking. And many are loving this show. KS was fab in Punar Vivah. I'm sure she will rock as Service Wali Bahu... :D

In my view she has already started to do that :)

sorry to disagree, but its true! :D
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
All I have to say is...

KS as a DIVORCEE walks in with the child ...REMARRIED ... as bahu in Punnar Vivah
KS as a SPINSTER GETS MARRIED walks in with files...as Bahu and Working women.

I think this itself is a HUGE difference..

The previous show was all about Punnar Vivah and adjustment

This show is all about Dowry and its new form of taking...with fabulous dialogue writerπŸ‘

The very first episode itself would have shown how different the concept is.

Am sure U will agree with us once U watch few episodes to decide whether Payal is different from Arti.

I admire this woman KS for taking risk and not play safe when it comes to roles.

As far as the pair is concerned...the previous pair ROCKED and the present actor alongwith KS will definately prove. Many of us have started liking the pair and the SHOW.πŸ˜ƒ

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thats great to read abt ur experience of PV....I would like 2 disagree wit ur comment.....PV was entirely different 4m d rest of d shows as it dealt wit a sensitive topic and d show seemed like a real life...nd now SWB s dealing with another hidden face of d society nd it has drama quotient...Both r entirely different...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I am a huge huge huge fan of GC-KS /AarYa.
but well there is a huge diffrence between this two shows.

there it was all about the kids remarriage and it was a romantic show.

here the concept is very unique and diffrent to PV.
if you read then you will get to know it..

sorry but I disagree with this comment..

PV was, is and will be always unique and the best. πŸ˜ƒ

wish the best for Service Wali Bahu aswell.. Kratika always takes challenging roles so she did it here aswell.. 😊
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am also fan of pv
i think its huge different..
some scenes might be like pv's scene but thts in all television serials

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is huge difference between the two shows concept wise and characters wise...
in previous show all that is abt second chances and adjustments along with acceptance ...
in SWB its all abt taking dowry in new form...continuous flow...

Kratz is always best at choosing roles
wishing her all the best

thanks for ur review!!