New Bonds To Begin - My views on 4/3

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends,
I just caught up with the repeat as I missed it last evening and I felt the story is truly picking up well with stellar performances by one and all๐Ÿ‘

I thought in yesterday's episode what struck me was the "new bonds" that are to begin --

Firstly, of course between the leads - Dev and Payal as the rishta has gone to the next level of the boy's parents going over to see the girl.

Second, the beautiful bond of family togetherness in the Payal's family with the SUV being given to Rajat which made him so happy that he will surely put his heart and soul into this new business.

Thirdly, I noted that smile Gulkand had every time Ayodhya spoke FOR her --- supporting her stance --- I felt she was indeed happy with her husband --- now is this a new bond beginning (we saw her talking to him so politely and sweetly while offering him tea I think) or a part of the scheme as most of us know that Ayodhya is aware of Payal's thoughts about him. Gulkand's brother and bhabhi welcoming them home was good to see but I was a bit surprised that Ayodhya actually went with her.

And lastly, I loved the scene when Dev went to bring back his bhaiya and bhabhi and they were unwilling to go back to the house where as Gulkand said women aren't respected and are only treated as a puppet, Ayodhya too supported his wife. But his statement that he did not want to maintain any relationship with anyone in that family, totally shook Dev and he was so wonderful in asking his brother NOT to say that. He agreed to his NOT returning to the house, but definitely NOT to the breaking of bonds of relationships and the hug that followed between Ayodhya and Dev was quite moving.

I am waiting to see Gulkand's reaction if and when Ayodhya changes --- that is, if it is all a part of the plan of getting Payal as the bahu into this house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Wonderful review...
Poor Gulkand is being cheated by her husband as he acted as per his dad's instructions...their plan is to keep GK out of dev's marriage negotiations...Ayodhya is just making a dugged hole more deeper...GK is going to come out as bhooki sherni once she knows the drama.
I am a bit disappointed with dev's character...he is nice but has no voice of his own..second is he really suitable for Payal...especially knowing her academic/professional credentials...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

Poor Gulkand is being cheated by her husband as he acted as per his dad's instructions...their plan is to keep GK out of dev's marriage negotiations...Ayodhya is just making a dugged hole more deeper...GK is going to come out as bhooki sherni once she knows the drama.
I am a bit disappointed with dev's character...he is nice but has no voice of his own..second is he really suitable for Payal...especially knowing her academic/professional credentials...

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually I have a doubt --- was there a scene where his Dad asked Ayodhya to support his wife and leave with her --- maybe I missed it. But yes I am aware that they both share the same thought of keeping Gulkand out of Dev's marriage negotiations.

Dev's character --- as of now as you rightly said he seems to be a nice person as he even took his bhabhi out for kulfi when no one else wanted to...
Regarding his suitability I think this is where you truly have a point and maybe there will be a "feel of love" from Payal's side towards him --- not sure how and when --- which would probably happen after he refuses to see the girl his Dad wanted him to.

We've got to wait for this part to unfold and of course Gulkand's reaction to the whole plan.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome review!!
Definitely new bonds are forming! I'm beginning to see Gulkan will be Paya;'s support (if it happens so I will be glad) in the show.. may be the two of them can teach that greedy father-in-law a lesson..

some of my friends are all praises for Gulkan.. I second them. I mean if groom's parents can torture bride for dowry, then why not give them a taste of their own!! I know tit-for-tat is not always the right solution but then here its just fiction and I started liking her despite her arrogant ways... what she says somehow always makes sense...

I know this is just the beginning but hmm lets see :D

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

@bold
Even I feel it can the same
I think Dev will be seen as jobless hubby...I read it somewhere in an article that said unemployed youth marry girls who are govt servants and get bikes etc as dowry and this is what inspired the makers to create SWB.

Lets see kya hota hai... as of now I see he has a heart of gold and good manners, so he's capable, well kind of... and job.. hope he gets it soon! or he will end up turning into a frustrated hubby๐Ÿ˜†
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Father-son planning:

Agree, they have not shown so far may be later in a flash back...I said so coz 1) they wanted to keep the GK away and also Ayodhya away as P has seen the wrong side of him...so leaving house of Ayodhya with GK serves two purposes.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post shanti ...Gulkand did feel proud wen her hubby supported her.....
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

Awesome review!!

Definitely new bonds are forming! I'm beginning to see Gulkan will be Paya;'s support (if it happens so I will be glad) in the show.. may be the two of them can teach that greedy father-in-law a lesson..

some of my friends are all praises for Gulkan.. I second them. I mean if groom's parents can torture bride for dowry, then why not give them a taste of their own!! I know tit-for-tat is not always the right solution but then here its just fiction and I started liking her despite her arrogant ways... what she says somehow always makes sense...

I know this is just the beginning but hmm lets see :D

soo veryy agree with you!!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Shanti๐Ÿ‘

What I am waiting for (though not in a hurry๐Ÿ˜† ) ...is Gulkand's reaction to Ayo's involvement in game plan...i.e if it truly is. Though we saw a softer side of Gulkand which lasted for few seconds๐Ÿ˜† I believe her character is to keep people on toes all the time ...with her generous dose of language
.๐Ÿ˜†

Am truly waiting for today's dhamaka๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Brilliant post Shanti๐Ÿ‘

What I am waiting for (though not in a hurry๐Ÿ˜† ) ...is Gulkand's reaction to Ayo's involvement in game plan...i.e if it truly is. Though we saw a softer side of Gulkand which lasted for few seconds๐Ÿ˜† I believe her character is to keep people on toes all the time ...with her generous dose of language
.๐Ÿ˜†

Am truly waiting for today's dhamaka๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeh chitra. ๐Ÿ˜†
excited!!