Cunning father son duo!

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Cheeky move wasn't it?

Jogs and Ayo played the game perfectly to out thrust Gul from the house so that she would not be present when Pay's family came for Pay's and Dev's rishta. Pay would never agree to marry Ayo's brother if she came to know their relation. And Gul would have created a mess if she would have been present when the Rai's came to their house.

Very cunning father and son! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh very true..!!
Once all the matters is settle up, Jogs will call Ayodha n Gulkand comeback n it too late for Gulkand n Payal to fix it..

Really master plan hai this duo..
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think all plans are made by the father and son just follows...father seems using all...one question...why are they not thinking of marriage of their daughter...I want to see dev's father as girl's father...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

I think all plans are made by the father and son just follows...father seems using all...one question...why are they not thinking of marriage of their daughter...I want to see dev's father as girl's father...

I am sure that drama will happen once Pay marrys Dev.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you!
I wonder how Payal will take this shocker post her marriage!!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post and loved their pet names tooπŸ˜†

After watching today's episode...I feel either someone will stop or divert Gulkand from entering the house and if done successfully...I have a feeling Ayodhya may do something to keep her away for some more time...lets see.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ha ha s these 2 proved dey r clever, as they ve hidden something bigger 4m Gulkand ...cute post
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

ha ha s these 2 proved dey r clever, as they ve hidden something bigger 4m Gulkand
...cute post

will be intresting to watch what will happen tomorrow!
excited!!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Cheeky move wasn't it?

Jogs and Ayo played the game perfectly to out thrust Gul from the house so that she would not be present when Pay's family came for Pay's and Dev's rishta. Pay would never agree to marry Ayo's brother if she came to know their relation. And Gul would have created a mess if she would have been present when the Rai's came to their house.

Very cunning father and son! πŸ˜‰

PayDev - sounds like PayDay and it is indeed pay day for Jogs and Ayo πŸ˜‰. Although Jogs does not jog and Ayo just says Aye to pops (who supposedly) Jogs.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Madam Gul is a sharper clone of PV's Bua. One is Gul the other was Maya.

(When I say sharper - I am referring to the tongueπŸ˜›)
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anonee! Nice to see you here.

Really, I like the name PayDay for the couple. Jogs and Ayyo (pun intented) are playing a deep game. What has been a nice touch so far that the quarrel between pops and ayyo has been organically played out, unlike other serials, without much reliance on flashbacks where the duo was seen to be scheming all this etc. Perhaps we are reading too much into this, and it may not be a conspiracy after all. Perhaps it is just Jog's idea. I agree with you that something will happen to intercept Gul from going inside. If she does manage to go inside, surely the wedding will be postponed as everyone will need time to get over her theatrics.