Highlight of 4/3 episode + New Siggy :)

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello, all ! πŸ€—

1) A heartbroken mom come with a hope to stop her son, Ayodhya and her bahu, Gulkand from leaving the house by convincing them that she'll talk to her husband soon... Gulkand fumes again and she said that women who live in the mansion are not respected. She is glad that Jogeshwar took the decision in chasing them out of the house or else she herself wants to go out of the house.

2) Happy moments of the Rai's family are being clicked ! But ehem ! Someone clicked our Payal's picture secretly as well 😲 Who ? Dev Ji πŸ˜† 😳

3) Mama Ji finally joins in and starts the conversation about what happened in the wedding that he had attended, told the family about the proposal that he had thought as 'perfect' for Payal. He even informed them that the Prasad would be coming to the Rai's house to talk about the proposal on next day... 😊

4) Guddi tries to stop Ayodhya from leaving the house but Gulkand scolded her. Finally, they leave the house.

5) Rajath apologizes for his wrong deeds to Bhuvaneswar Ji. (Payal's magic is finally working) Bhuvaneshwar ji said he is on a right track at a right time and that he must works hard. 😊

6) Dev got to know that Ayodhya and Gulkand had leave the house, leaving his mom heartbroken and other family members emotional.

7) Bhuvaneshwar feels guilty for taking entire credit for Payal's positive deed for Rajath. Payal said that her money is his and if she ever hands in the car to Rajath, he will never accepts it. Payal asks her father to keep the issue as a secret to secure his bro's future.

8) Dev reaches Gulkand brother's house and pleads both of them to return home. Gulkand answered him that no women are respected in the house, they have to follow what Jogeshwar has to said. She even says that he should not take his future wife to the house or else she'll ended up being insulted and treated as a servant... Ayodhya refuses to go back home and asked Dev to take care of the family..

Precap : Payal's family reaches Dev's house with alliance. Dev refuses to go and look at the bride as he said that he will only marry Payal whom he likes. And he is not aware that the bride is Payal ! 😳

New Siggy :

Free to use :)
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Isya, tats a beautiful review of today's epi....

Loved ur mischievous comment on Payal nd Dev....Kratika looks more gorgeous when she s shown on shy mode...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
ISYA...Fantastic review from U⭐️

Click shots of Rai family were too cute especially as u said someone clicking secretlyπŸ˜ƒ

What I noticed...
-- For once Gulkand's face softened when her husband continued to support her decision and I did see a victory smile ...BUT how long it will last...πŸ˜†...only Gulkand knowsπŸ˜†

-- Funny Mama -- to Rai family that an excellent news will be shared only when he takes a few mouthfulls... and in that tasteful process he completely forgets ...ONLY to be reminded later by Mr.RaiπŸ˜†

ISYA...loved the way U highlighted all important moments of the episode with a touch of humour AND ...siggy is just AWESOME πŸ‘

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome views Isya.

Loved the moments of Rai Family. πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing siggie. you rock as usual. πŸ˜‰
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow dear
so quick short wu and extremly beautiful siggy *claps*
sorry 4 going out of topic,but it remained me one of my best friend who used 2 give quick review 😭

any ways, cant wait 2 see dev's reaction when he will get 2 know about his bride πŸ˜‰
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome siggy isyaπŸ‘
fantastic post too...

so bahut drama chal rahe hain ...
really gulkand fell in the trap of ayodhya and his father ...i cant really believe that ayodhya is taking his wifes side ...kuch toh hain

just now whatched 3/3 episode of SWB ...outstanding performance by saasur and bahu i mean jogeshwar and gulkand ...

hay abt the awesome reviews the show is getting so far

isyaπŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear for the review and awesome siggy πŸ‘
Edited by sb1410 - 9 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Isya for the wonderful review and your beautiful siggie!!!
I missed the episode and I am looking forward to watch the romantic scenes ...

So has Ayodhya and Gulkand actually left the house? That's what I could gather from the few posts that I read.

I feel that once the rishta gets fixed, they'll make their entry giving Payal a shock to see Ayodhya ...as her would be brother in law.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Isya, tats a beautiful review of today's epi....

Loved ur mischievous comment on Payal nd Dev....Kratika looks more gorgeous when she s shown on shy mode...

Sorry for taking long time to reply, Nirmala 😳

Thanks a lot for dropping your short and cute review... Loved those bunny stickers used ! πŸ˜† 😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

ISYA...Fantastic review from U⭐️

Click shots of Rai family were too cute especially as u said someone clicking secretlyπŸ˜ƒ

What I noticed...
-- For once Gulkand's face softened when her husband continued to support her decision and I did see a victory smile ...BUT how long it will last...πŸ˜†...only Gulkand knowsπŸ˜†

-- Funny Mama -- to Rai family that an excellent news will be shared only when he takes a few mouthfulls... and in that tasteful process he completely forgets ...ONLY to be reminded later by Mr.RaiπŸ˜†

ISYA...loved the way U highlighted all important moments of the episode with a touch of humour AND ...siggy is just AWESOME πŸ‘

Thank you so much, Chitra... ❀️ Honestly, I feel like never want to stop writing after reading such encouraging comment from you.. 😳 😊

Well, story is going good ! Tricks and twists are up to make it more interesting... Let see what knocks in ! πŸ˜‰