Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aimf

Nice update from you.

I too think that the father and son (jogeshwar and Ayodhya) are in cahootz with each other and are staging a fight for all to see. I think the whole point is to remove firebrand Gulkand factor from their nefarious plans. If Gulkand is kept away from the house, she will not see through service wali bahu plan of Jogeshwar to have a DIL who is a golden goose. Further, Gulkand will also be unable to influence Payal and instigate her against the in-laws by showing her their true nature. Later, after it is too late to stop anything, Ayodhya and Jogeshwar might pretend to patch up and Gulkand might reenter the house.

You said it ALL in that simple sentence of yoursπŸ‘ and yes I too agree with the reentering part.

Wish to read your review of episode...as you write so well and getting the right essence of the show. Loved it and thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Awesome views chitra.. πŸ‘

And Gulkand she is just. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
the way she talk her expression and everything just too good loved her today, she slapped guddi and prasad ji slapped her πŸ˜† loved the acting of them.. they were FAB!
even I was like ayodhya taking his wife side.. there must be something fishy Im sure they just want to confirm Gulkand that they will not take dahej for Dev's marriage. but Yeah she cant be fooled so easily πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Payal was awesome.. Loved her.. πŸ‘ ⭐️

FAB EPISODE.!!

πŸ˜†Little Sawera...yes that move surprised us but shocked Gulkand πŸ˜† Now let us see whether she is smart to realise behind this sudden move. Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks for the wonderful review loved their acting everyone was good in their part. Like everyone else I too am suspicious of the father/son duo it has to be part of their plan to remove Gulkand from the house until after the marriage.

πŸ‘πŸΌ agree...let us wait and see whether their plan works in favour ...thanks dear.
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anitaholic

Lovely post great review

I love Gulkan and the actress is doing a great job

Kratika as usual fabulous

Thanks and agree completelyπŸ˜ƒ
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Lovely write up Chitra...how beautifully you have summarised the episode..I loved the episode a lot and your post even more!πŸ‘

Coming to my views...

Always look forward to...

It was Gulkand all the way...
Firstly, I loved the way in which Guddi actually shared with her about her niceness and how she was looking forward to the new bhabhi also to have a good time with her...
Gulkand's reaction to the new bhabhi was πŸ˜† she thought for a moment that Ayodhya was marrying again...when she had to be told that it was a rishta for Dev.πŸ˜›

Looks like the word 'Dowry' has stopped her thinking otherwise πŸ˜†

Then began the powerhouse scene of how she voiced her views on the context of dowry and one could actually feel her hurt as she said she would never allow another girl to undergo what she did ...

The arguments were awesome...her mind is very sharp when it comes to anything related to Dowry.πŸ˜‰

Her manner of speaking is crude and rude but she is like a "ghayal sherni" especially when she said...As you sow, so you shall reap...

ARE dangerous too..πŸ˜†

The father was fed up of her tantrums and was unable to take it any longer, so I would give him a little grace for actually feeling he did not want her money and matter that she brought as dowry...BUT... what he needs to remember is that he is actually nurturing a similar greed in a different way to play it safe by opting for a servicewali bahu...

Yes...so right...ONLY for the FEELING...and temptation to greed is ever present in Mr.Prasad..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The sister actually spoke up for her Dad which made Gulkand slap her and the series of verbal dialogue between father in law and daughter in law.

The neighbours witnessing the scene had affected the mother too as she was trying to calm things out.

I truly loved the family scene at Payal's place when she and her Dad gifted Rajat with his dream ... a SUV and it was so touching when he told his son to hug him and not touch his feet for aashirvaad...beautiful moment...with Payal silently standing and conveying a lot through expressions!⭐️

Righly pointed out which I missedπŸ‘...awesome scene.

The Dev Payal romance is taking off and lightens the mood amidst the high drama ... .good editing...

A nice balance act...for viewers...'Good editing'...⭐️

I simply loved the episode!
It was a rocking start...to a new week!

Waiting to see if Gulkand will indeed leave the house which I doubt as of now.

Shanti...a doubt from my side...the slap to Guddi by Gulkand...did Ayodhya witness this scene...he came in much much later...if not... how come...he pointed out that it was Guddi's fault and it can't be Gulkand all the time...did u notice the expression of Gulkand?

Chitra, your write ups are always a treat to read!πŸ‘ You are gifted with words!
Lots of loveπŸ€—

Thanks for the beautiful review from you and please do not embarass me by saying that my views are a treat to read...(.wud love to borrow Nir's emos) ......honestly...I do know my limitationπŸ˜† and trust me I do wait for yours before I have something to add/say.

Thanks dear my talented sweet ShantiπŸ€—

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Chitra

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I will try to participate whenever I can. I love reading your reviews. You also write very well.

This is starting out to be a wonderful forum, perhaps because many of us know one another from punar vivah
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@ Chitra

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I will try to participate whenever I can. I love reading your reviews. You also write very well.

This is starting out to be a wonderful forum, perhaps because many of us know one another from punar vivah

Wonderful forum with wonderful members...make a wonderful team. God bless one and all...and yes will wait for more posts from your side.πŸ˜ƒ
veenisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
And Gulkand ka kya Boole Mae toh fan ho Gaye hoon usski... What a performance πŸ‘