Using Tact - Interesting Episode 2/3

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Use your Tact To Bend the Fact!

It was an interesting episode today which had two parallel tracks going on -

First was the tact used by Dev's family especially his brother Ayodhya and his Dad to somehow make Payal their bahu.

Ayodhya initially finds out from Payal's neighbour about her and reaches her office to meet her. On seeing the same man who had been unruly towards Bhushan, Payal wonders what he was doing there. When told that he had come to meet her, she agrees to meet him thinking it was something to do with her duties but it did not take her more than a few seconds to judge him and she states that she doesn't want to see him again anywhere near her office and nor should he be given any contract too.πŸ‘

Dev's Dad wants to try any method and finds out THAT TACT which would work in their favour --- NOT asking for dowry ---- in KIND.πŸ˜†

He meets the neighbour of Payal in a wedding where Payal's mama too was present and so decided to use this tact to win him over. A dramatic scene where Dev's Dad supports the bride's family and says that giving Dowry wasn't right and that he would call the police.

The mama fell in the trap to this melodrama and starts a dialogue with him for Payal's rishta with his son as he did make sure to talk about him having a marriageable son in audible levels.πŸ˜ƒ

The second track was of Love --- ❀️Dil Aakhir Dil Hai❀️

Dev is smitten by the girl whom he had met and can't get his head thinking of anything but her! He goes with his friend on the address written by her when she thought him to be Devashish and gets a glimpse of "his love" drying her hair!

The precap saw a fuming Gulkand at her sister in law and Dev's Dad saying he did not want the dowry that Gulkand had bought and wants to burn the entire stuff!

I would say this episode was interesting --- mainly because we have a love angle developing on one side though one sided love at present between the leads and a scheme angle at the other to make sure to get a "Service Wali Bahu" --- Payal into the family for three reasons as pointed out by the Dad --- Continuous Flow of Income, helping Ayodhya securing his contracts easily as she was in the PWD and lastly Dev too could get a job easily because of her influence!

I somehow feel here that Payal's Dad may be quick to realise their intentions and Payal too would decline the rishta on seeing Ayodhya ... when her eyes would fall on Dev while walking away...just my prediction...and then...well...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shanti for the review, saw the episode online I was amused at the antics of Dev's father, his friend and Payal's uncle ensuring their plan to acquire Payal as their DIL, marriage is a serious business takes lots of planning to get the correct (victim πŸ˜† ) sorry bahu. Dev a man in love he is a captured in Payal's beauty loved his scenes thinking/dreaming of his lady and finally finding her home and the beauty his eyes sought.
Good Start of week 2.
Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys!
I actually missed watching the episodes of last week from Tues-Sat. Can you guys please give me a brief summary of what happened?

Thanks!
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very great start for the week I must say as well, Shanti ! πŸ‘

Highlight of the episode was when Dev is completely lost when it comes to Payal who is playing in his mind 24/7... That was when he decided to make a move just to catch a glimpse of her at a short distance from her house.. 😳 I'm in love with the song they used for both of them ❀️

Another highlight would be the tactic used by Dev's father to attract mama ji ! πŸ˜› He was enacting like he is against the dowry issue and mama ji is fully drawn to at least talk to him about Payal... The process is too complex but yet, a funny one ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Precap shows that gangster Gulkand is back with another slap ! This time it really irks her FIL that he starts pouring petrol on the things they have bought from her dowry..

Gonna be interesting... Can't wait to watch the episode of tomorrow and ahead ! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the awesome review, Shanti πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode with interesting tracks.

The scene in office was truly outstanding and loved the fact that Payal was quick to judge him and showed that his method won't work...Vineet and KS were too good. ⭐️

Using Tact to bend Fact πŸ‘ ...Fantastic title Shanti.

The melodrama at the wedding and Mama getting trapped was a bit fun to watch...Mama's expression...was Wow πŸ‘

Dev's attraction towards Payal ...was a cute one.

Love the flow of this episode...Interesting.

Shanti...hope your prediction come true...but ...when her eyes fall on Dev ... then...πŸ˜†

As usual Shanti...Brilliant creationsπŸ‘ AND---- Interesting review AND your prediction sets our mind into πŸ˜†

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks Shanti for the review, saw the episode online I was amused at the antics of Dev's father, his friend and Payal's uncle ensuring their plan to acquire Payal as their DIL, marriage is a serious business takes lots of planning to get the correct (victim πŸ˜† ) sorry bahu. Dev a man in love he is a captured in Payal's beauty loved his scenes thinking/dreaming of his lady and finally finding her home and the beauty his eyes sought.
Good Start of week 2.

Sharlene...so true that entire scene was funny but acted well I must say...now they haven't realised that this victim is hard to trap...πŸ˜†

Let's see how they build up from here...and whether we get a Dev Payal meeting ...informal one...before the rishta scene happens...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

Hi guys!

I actually missed watching the episodes of last week from Tues-Sat. Can you guys please give me a brief summary of what happened?

Thanks!

Hello,

If possible you can read our earlier reviews or tomorrow I'll put up a brief summary for you...😊
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome review.

Loved the edit's OF PAYAL!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
kmfan_2 thumbnail

You're welcome 😊
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shanti loved ur title...

The review s awesome ...i always feel bad 4 d hero's friend...dey dont know where tey r going nd wat dey r doing in d midst. lol...

Edit: ur creations r cool
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago