Review of episode-28/2

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As what being expected, Gulkand did pay the 'badmaash' boys with high value ! The motorbike was eventually kicked, the two fell and Gulkand took out one of her shoe and starts beating them ! 😆 Wohoo... that's a cool gangster attitude of a SIL ! 😎 😆 👍🏼 She even chases them and was stopped by Dev... Gulkand told both of them that she won't stay quiet if there are people who are creating problems for the family though she had some issues with her FIL and husband... 😎

From my POV, I don't think so she's too bad. She has a good heart and is actually against bad practices. Like do good to the good, do bad to the bad ! 😊

Euuu ! I don't like the way Ayodhya treats his employers on the contract issue... No wonder, both he and his father's attitudes and the way they treat others are not being liked by Gulkand and maybe, some other parties in the house like Dev.. I'm glad that Gulkand is there to fight with them ! 😆 And Payal to join in too soon but she might have another way to treat the Prasad... 😉

Then comes another issue with Ayodhya who has taken a seat of a pregnant lady in an office... Payal is there as well and seeing Ayodhya's badtameezi, she gives her seat to the pregnant lady who then is revealed as the wife of the same employer who refuse to sign a contract with Ayodhya.. 😲 Then, fight sequence begins between Ayodhya and the employer... 😲 Our JKR came in between and stops the fight. Ayodhya gives another chance to the employer and asked to him to make sure that the work will be done.. 🥱

It's WOW for Kratika's dialogue delivery and her powerful eyes !

Payal becomes too worried of Ayodhya's dhamki to his employer. And the most awaiting scene of the day is finally playing on the screen ! Payal's dupatta brushes Dev's face, their eyes were locked for a short duration, Payal tries to pull away her dupatta from Dev's grasp and 😆... He was not ready to let it free ! 😆 😳 He introduces himself as Dev and to his surprise, Payal actually wants to talk to him... 😛 He went on, too mesmerized with Payal's beauty and sweetness..

She wrote her details in his book with the thought that he is Devashish.. 😛 And Devashish comes to the frame after our Dev left. As soon as Payal got to know that the person in front of her eyes was Devashish, she was shocked ! 😲 😳

Precap revolves around the buzz ! 😆 Dev's father is interested in making Payal as DIL...

NOTE : I'll post more creations soon.. 😊
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic review from you ISYA. 👏

To start with...Gulkand did a fine job of KICK laced with dhamki.😆 Gulkand peels away the hard layer to give way to the heart of love for family. Loved it.

Ayodhya...a man who is influenced by his Dad Prasad...a brain behind Ayodhaya. A fantastic performer with good looks😃. Am just eager to see more clashes with Payal in future...will be a treat to watch 😃

Dev-Payal : A clash of confusion ..and... that leads to attraction for Dev. Will wait for these two to give us some fine refined performance in future episode.

Precap : A road set for Payal to step in to get trapped.

All in all...lovely episode with a great team.

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful review Isya...

I agree wit u 4 d most of points but then even Gulkand threw hot water on the worker....These characters shown in d show r a bit twisted nd confusing to understand them in one go...so i would like to know more abt them as d day passes...

ll b waiting 4 ur creations....
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Isya
Thank you so much for this great review!
I also feel that Gulkand is good at heart and is tough to be kind to the needy and against exploiters! Now this is cool and good to see a bahu being a strong and fearless character...different and welcome!

Am keen to see the clash between the two leads...kaisa confusion...main confused hoon...will watch the episode foir clarification!

Thanks again!😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the review Isya it is going to be interesting and entertaining when Payal steps into the Parsad house as the new bahu where there is already a clash of the titans.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Fantastic review from you ISYA. 👏

To start with...Gulkand did a fine job of KICK laced with dhamki.😆 Gulkand peels away the hard layer to give way to the heart of love for family. Loved it.

Ayodhya...a man who is influenced by his Dad Prasad...a brain behind Ayodhaya. A fantastic performer with good looks😃. Am just eager to see more clashes with Payal in future...will be a treat to watch 😃

Dev-Payal : A clash of confusion ..and... that leads to attraction for Dev. Will wait for these two to give us some fine refined performance in future episode.

Precap : A road set for Payal to step in to get trapped.

All in all...lovely episode with a great team.

Thanks, Chitra 😊

Loved watching Gulkand in action... She's too good in action ! 😆

Completely agree with you... Ayodhya is just stuck with his father and I believe that if he was educated like Dev, I don't think so we'll see the same Ayodhya... But character like this would always make the story interesting ! 😉

That confusion had a bright mark in Dev's brain and imagination 😆 He is stuck with Payal actually cause he is simply mesmerized with her.. 😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Beautiful review Isya...

I agree wit u 4 d most of points but then even Gulkand threw hot water on the worker....These characters shown in d show r a bit twisted nd confusing to understand them in one go...so i would like to know more abt them as d day passes...

ll b waiting 4 ur creations....

Thank you, Nirmala dear.. 😊

Hot water ? 😲 I didn't realized about it somehow but that's too bad ! I think that's her weakness... She loves to show her dark side before showing a bright one ! 😛 Let see then... 😉

Creations are ready and they are on the way to be uploaded.. 😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Fantastic Isya

Thank you so much for this great review!
I also feel that Gulkand is good at heart and is tough to be kind to the needy and against exploiters! Now this is cool and good to see a bahu being a strong and fearless character...different and welcome!

Am keen to see the clash between the two leads...kaisa confusion...main confused hoon...will watch the episode foir clarification!

Thanks again!😃

Thanks, Shanti 😃

Completely agree with you on Gulkand's point but we have long way to watch out for Gulkand's real face... Let see what follows next ! 😉

I think I got the point on the confusion this time... Dev has started to fall for Payal hun ! 😉 😳

No problem, Shanti.. 😊
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks for the review Isya it is going to be interesting and entertaining when Payal steps into the Parsad house as the new bahu where there is already a clash of the titans.

No mention, Sharlene... 😊

Yeah... it would be very interesting when another one join in the group ! Let see how Payal can handle them with her own tactics.. 😉