Service Wali Bahu February 28, 2015 Written Update

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Service Wali Bahu February 28, 2015 Written Update

Base Point Of The Episode: Introduction of Payal to Dev and his brother; Gulkand's positive side.

Hi Friends 😊

This is Dev who will be providing Updates on Saturdays for Service Wali Bahu, Hopefully, this show entertains us, always. And remember, I'm not Dev who is the Hero of this serial😆. Jokes apart, enjoy this update.

Episode starts with Gulkand beating those boys who were teasing them. The way she was beating them with kicking their bike with her legs was hilarious😆 but at the same time was necessary for those kind of boys. She runs behind them and they are afraid of her now. Dev's sister stops her while running with her. They collide with Dev who was coming with ice-cream etc. They tell him about those boys and he goes behind them but his sister stops him. Dev asks Gulkand babhi that in home, she shows her angry behavior with family and here she is protecting his sister. You're uniquely great, its so hard to understand you bhabhi. Gulkand brushes him off and tells him that she is angry and have problem with his brother and father, but this does not means that she will tolerate anything any nonsense coming to her family from others, she will never tolerate any problems coming to her family, and she will defend her family like this. She also goes on telling that she would have beaten them more if they had not stopped her. 😆

In home, some employers came to tell Dev's brother that they cannot take the contract. Dev's brother make those employers drink water came out from boiled Rice and threatens them to make the contract anyhow. They goes. His father then tells him that whatever money and unrealistic shine they have it is from Gulkand's dowry. They also talk about controlling Gulkand. He tells that Dev is very innocent and gulkand may be making problems for him. His father says that he has a another important matter to discuss, as this shine we are observing is from Gulkand's dowry otherwise we do not have anything in this house. Soon if anything is not done, then we all will be poor and will be doing nuisance what they do. He says that they need to do something that can bring money and everything to his house.

Dev's brother goes to office to meet Bhushan[the same man who was humiliated earlier], where even Payal was waiting to meet a manager for loan. Bhusan's wife was waiting for him and wanted to sit on a chair as she is pregnant. Dev's brother puts his legs over the chair and denies when she asks him to give her a chair for sitting. He says that its his way of sitting. He tells her to be in home if she is having problem. Bhusan's wife says that she is pregnant and is in problem, hence she needs that chair and she tries to sit. Payal who was observing this asks Bhusan's wife to sit on her place instead. She helps her. Bhusan comes there and they look at him. Bhusan runs away from there when he sees Dev's brother. Dev's brother goes behind him and they rush. They beat him very much. Payal and Bhusan's wife goes behind them. Bhusan apologizes to him. Bhusan's wife screams over Dev's brother. Dev's brother and Bhusan asks her to not come in between their discussion. Payal stops Dev's brother and threatens to call police. She tells him to stop, and everyone has their right to live in whatever way they want. He also says that he is not afraid of police. And who is she to stop him? Payal says this is not necessary to tell that who is she, but he cannot do this. He warns Bhusan that today she saved him, otherwise he wouldn't be fine. He will not be fine if he does not make his contract happen, again. Manager comes there and asks Payal, PWD Engineer to come to their office for meeting. Dev's brother remember that she is the same Payal who called Dev. Payal goes from there staring angrily at him.

Manager gives a test drive to Payal and tells about the profit of buying this car. Payal is thinking about Bhusan and Dev's brother Ayodhya's behavior.

Payal was going meanwhile Dev was also coming from somewhere and Payal's stroll blows over Dev's face. They look at each other. She tells him to walk observably. He takes her stroll and gets stunned by her beauty. She asks him to leave her stroll. He says sorry and introduces himself. She asks him to sit and talk there. Dev is confused. Payal thinks that Dev is Devashish. She gives her details to him and writes in his diary. Dev who is still confused goes from there when a friend of him calls him to go to some other place for work. Dev says okay while leaving. Payal thinks that why he said just okay and thinks. Just then Manager comes there and introduces real Debashish to her. Payal says that if he is debashish then who was him. She even gave her details to him. Episode ends here.

PreCap - Dev's father tells Dev's brother that Payal is PWD Engineer and if she gets married to Dev than they will be in huge profit as they will get all contracts from PWD from her post, moreover she can recommend Dev for some work there and She will be our Profitable Service Wali Bahu.

Regards Dev.

HIT LIKE AND COMMENT BELOW AFTER READING INDIA-FORUMS WRITTEN UPDATE.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank God...U introduced yourself as nonactor 'Dev'..otherwise my confusion would have matched Payal with expression😆

Fantastic WU from you. Loved the episode...preparing solid ground for the W.Bahu to step into the mind games of Dev family.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Devnd ur introduction s cool...

perfect written update...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Dev for this wonderful update of an entertaining episode I am sure...yet to watch.

Oh yes, the hero is Dev as well...😆
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Thank God...U introduced yourself as nonactor 'Dev'..otherwise my confusion would have matched Payal with expression😆

Fantastic WU from you. Loved the episode...preparing solid ground for the W.Bahu to step into the mind games of Dev family.

ahem...I knew it that people will get confused that is why I already gave my introduction to avoid confusions.🤣

Thank you everyine for commenting and liking the update.😊
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh u re not dev from swb 😲
joke apart :) i loved payal and dev brother introduction and fight.
thanks for the update..it s help me a lot of cause i dont understand hindi
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the WU..
Gulkand is really an interesting character... She is a bad(more toward stubborness) but in the same time she is a good person..really hope that she will not be the antagonist but will be the one who will be Payal alliance in her in law house..aha, another confusion between Payal n Dev 😆

Hey Dev, ur introduction is funny n u did a great job doing the WU..u should do it for the other day too..😃