Take on 27/2 episode...

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello, People... πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm... episode begins with Gulkand with her antics which I think she's so much attitude that forced her mother in law to just make up sentences about not marking her entry with the palki... The actress who are playing the role of Gulkand will soon grab more eyeballs cause of her fantastic acting πŸ‘ ⭐️

Wedding anniversary celebration went superb and I must say that it is a grand one filled with lots of smiles and love... I've even spotted Gulkand smiling while her in laws were exchanging mala... πŸ˜› And then, she'll be rolling her eyes at some other time... πŸ˜† It gonna be interesting to watch out for Payal and Gulkand living under a roof in the future... πŸ˜† I really want to see who will be rolling their eyes more often.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Baby Doll Gulkand dances well actually... πŸ˜† Now she's a drama queen because of the tamaasha she has created and the thappad ! 😲 But somehow, I think she has her points right... One thing I would mention that this dehej issue is actually a very big problem... Gulkand is trying to extinguish the image of the innocent bahu. She refused to be innocent but yes, she want to live like a Queen because of the big value of Dehej given to Prasad.

The issue of searching a 'Service Wali Bahu' is up ! Ahaan... from this point, the talaash is going to be a nice row of episodes... Lets see ! πŸ˜‰

Payal has already expressed to her father that she is not confident with the guy (Dev) whom she has contacted for purchasing a car... Her father was teased by her mother that he should spend some time with his son as well.. And her father again got a right point to say that he is spending time with her daughters as daughters are the people who will be living with their in laws in the future..

Dev's father is no more willing to bear the 'torture' from his DIL and is planning to do something with his DIL... πŸ˜• I just know that Gulkand is a gangster who can just bring dangers to other people with her poisonous words.. πŸ˜† Gunda phass gayee ! πŸ˜†

Precap : Phew ! Something that I can wait to watch... It's our Dev and Payal face-to-face meeting !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
ISYA...loved your review with a touch of humourπŸ˜†

Gulkand - the name and the behaviour...do they matchπŸ˜† NO !
This beautiful actress stole the show with her power arrogant performanceπŸ˜†
What I am really interested is watching two talented actresses when they come face to face...will be worth the episode.

I have a strong feeling that Payal's character will not be as sweet as she appears right now...Mr. prasad's prasad of greedy will bring out our Payal's reaction in an intelligent way...and I will not be suprised Gulkand taking sides of Payal...as she loves protecting seedhey logπŸ˜†..lets see.

ISYA...am waiting for Dev-Payal...interaction...these two too will rock.

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The lady playing Gulkand s talented 4 sure...Her attitude s always high...i would like to watch KS rolling her eyes more often,...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

The lady playing Gulkand s talented 4 sure...Her attitude s always high...i would like to watch KS rolling her eyes more often,...

same here Nirmala. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really enjoyed the episode today!
big-heartt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulkand is a good actress nd beautiful,, waiting for next episode
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent take isya...with a touch of humorπŸ‘
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

enjoyed whole episode
sweet loving family and violent family
love both families..
loving ayodhya and gulkand drama queen n she is daring ❀️

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for the review will watch the episode :)
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepaaveng

enjoyed whole episode

sweet loving family and violent family
love both families..
loving ayodhya and gulkand drama queen n she is daring❀️

I have the same thought to describe both families