Power Packed Episode - 27/2

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

New path towards the same Objective

It was another very powerful episode and picked on to the main story line of Service Wali Bahu.

The beautiful managing of the situation by the mother in law who came walking instead of the palki to say that she wanted to re - live the manner in which she had entered this house many years back as bride was very commendable on her part to cover up for Gulkand's landing in the palki instead of her!

Gulkand was the fire house performer today (though the character is negative --- the actor is spot on!) She took charge of the celebration after the cake cutting by asking the DJ to entertain with some rocking music and she simply took charge and with no hesitation whatsoever began her dance moves much to the surprise and shock of her family members and guests.

When things went overboard, Ayodhya had to intervene by stopping the music which instigated her anger. It reached a point where she actually slapped him and shocked everyone including the receiver of the slap.

She made a very emphatic statement when he raised his hand towards his wife that --- he dare not!

She walked away leaving everyone in a state of jolt!

When her bhabhi went to speak to her, she clearly spoke her heart out about how she didn't have parents and was raised by her brother and bhabhi who had shelled out 1 crore as dowry to get her married.

I somehow felt that her tone did carry a kind of anger that they had to pay this huge sum for her marriage --- so she wasn't taking any nonsense. She declared that she could rule in that house as she had paid to get in!

The father completely upset and angry about the incident and many more with his daughter in law that he even felt taking dowry was no longer the right thing as one had to then put up with such crude behaviour.

Herein came his innovative idea as shared with his friend that for Dev he would not demand dowry in the normal way --- rather by getting a Service wali bahu --- who would be a continuous flow of money as well as be an obedient daughter in law and not haughty!

I loved that excellent scene when Gulkand wanted to have kulfi outside and Dev offers to take her out as Ayodhya was in no mood to fulfil her wishes. The sister in law accompanied them and when a couple of guys tried to mess around with this girl by passing lewd remarks, the bhabhi took over and in fact took charge of those guys warning them. She was fantastic as she asked them to wear their helmets and when asked the reason she said they might lose their power to hear after receiving her slap!

Amidst all this drama, one got to see Payal trying to contact Dev yet again and Ayodhya manages to have a word with her and she reveals that she was a PWD engineer and her name too.

The precap was the romantic takkar of Dev and Payal with her dupattah getting stuck over his face and the gradual meeting of them face to face.

I would definitely say it was full of power --- this episode --- showing the flip side of demanding dowry in actual monetary form and also --- the subtle aspect of the same demand being made to suit to one's advantage in the modern context of a working woman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shanti I loved yesterday's episode and today's appears to be a another power packed performance. I am enjoying Dev's family's dyanamic looking forward to Payal's interaction with her in laws though it may take some time before we get there.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Indeed a power packed episode...Gulkand behaved exactly the way she wanted to...not bothered about the reaction...for her action had no limits. The beautiful actress was oustanding and she easily stole the show.

Shanti...I too loved that Gulfi wala scene...this shows a hidden side of Gulkand...a good side...I feel she stands for people who are seedha..achhay ke saath achhay burey ke saath burey...this is what we heard in one of her interviews...lets see,

The Dowry and its form...will take a new avataar...'SWB' to avoid the baggage of tantrums one brings in...in form of paisa.

Was truly waiting for your review...and am loving it Shanti. I do know...U write in a hurry as the timeslot is early and our personal needs taking most of the time...which is important.

One more thing...I love the way U divide ur time to fulfill the demands of personal and professional life. Luv U Shanti.

Write up and title...'New path towards the same Objective'👏
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you... and this is such a fabulous review with a great title ! 👏👏

I've wrote mine but I think you've summed up the episode in a much better way ! ⭐️

Thanks for coming up with a review and I hope you'll come up with one daily ! 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Friends a short note to say that I will miss tomorrow's episode but will watch online and put up a post on Sunday or early Monday!
Will reply to your comments as well then.
Thanks a lot and have an amazing weekend!

Loads of love!🤗
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shanti...Ur review r so deep nd beautiful to read...I love to accept all your points nd d precap review s spot on...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shanti 🤗
to be true i m unable to catch up the episodes ... so ur posts will be helping me to connect with the story ...

an amazing post...
after reading this i found gulkands role as strong and so romising to the story line

overall i hear good reviews ...feeling good

thank u for the amazing post shanti 👏
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Didn't watch the epi yet..but from ur review it seem very interesting one, i have mix feeling about gulkand character now, is she a good person or will she be the bad person later, i hope she is the good one..n yay that payal n dev is finally meet, can't wait to see that..
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks Shanti I loved yesterday's episode and today's appears to be a another power packed performance. I am enjoying Dev's family's dyanamic looking forward to Payal's interaction with her in laws though it may take some time before we get there.

Thanks Sharlene...
Dev's family is quite dynamic and each one has a strong viewpoint as one can gather. Even his mother today spoke against what her husband wished about Gulkand but she was asked to keep quiet which she did resent to.

All in all good storyline
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Indeed a power packed episode...Gulkand behaved exactly the way she wanted to...not bothered about the reaction...for her action had no limits. The beautiful actress was oustanding and she easily stole the show.

Shanti...I too loved that Gulfi wala scene...this shows a hidden side of Gulkand...a good side...I feel she stands for people who are seedha..achhay ke saath achhay burey ke saath burey...this is what we heard in one of her interviews...lets see,

The Dowry and its form...will take a new avataar...'SWB' to avoid the baggage of tantrums one brings in...in form of paisa.

Was truly waiting for your review...and am loving it Shanti. I do know...U write in a hurry as the timeslot is early and our personal needs taking most of the time...which is important.

One more thing...I love the way U divide ur time to fulfill the demands of personal and professional life. Luv U Shanti.

Write up and title...'New path towards the same Objective'👏

Fantastic Chitra...you have written it so well!!!!
Thanks for all your lovely words but I get fascinated by some real great performances so there is no way I can NOT end up writing...😆

Loads of love...to you too!