Good start I think! :)

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The serial has had a good start so far, I am sure Kratika and Abhishek are going to look great together.
Must say the actress playing Ayodhya's wife is Very talented. I read that she is a Bhojpuri actress. She is s doing her job mighty well! 👏
Hopefully the Cv's won't compromise any character as the story progresses. Waiting for Payal to enter In Dev's family circle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome to the forum
Yh it is a really good start, i really like that character.. She is really stylish and i love her attitude..

Aame i hope they dont compromise with any character...so far so good lets see what happens when payal moves into devs family..its going to be really interesting
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, its a giod start hope they keep doing it like that
waiting for dev - payal scene aswell. they will look great im sure.
and Yaa akshara (gulkand) shes also amazing. looking forward to see more.
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u 👍🏼
Also agree with Dev sis in law, it surprise me at first seeing her attitude but i love her character so far..she is a stubern person and an intention taker..i think she will be the antagonist in the show..the troublemaker in Payal life after she n Dev get married..juz my prediction.. Huhu
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Good start with every character so far introduced are doing extremely well. Gulkand stands out cause of her attitude and good looks nd ofcourse talent. A Dowry that also brings in the baggage of tantrums and so this character will have shades. What will be interesting ..as Shanti said...when Payal steps in as a Working bahu. Am loving the show...for sure. Talented team.😃
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Agree with u.. Even I too Like Gulkand's Character.. she is doing great Job.. 👍🏼
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah... I think we gonna be in love with Dev and Payal soon ! Can't really wait to see both of them falling in love... 😳

Gulkand's character is my favorite after Payal's ! 😛 I think the actress is amazing and she will be helping the team to catch more eyeballs due to Gulkand's attitude ! 😉
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gulkand's character is awesum!
The whole team is really talented..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
S its a good start...The characters r very well sketched....
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone knows the actor's real name? She is a great performer and beautiful too.