Give and Take - My views on today's episode - My 1st Creation too!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello friends,

I was wondering if my subject was right for today's episode --- please help me out with a better one as that's what I thought fitted for the essence of what I saw.

A larger and clearer picture into Dev's family was visible today when we got to see that his brother Ayodhya was sort of a dada in their ilaaka (district) and gets the exam cancelled as it was his parents' anniversary.

Dev came across as a very loving chachu towards the little children who added a bit of comical humour with their innocence.

To me what stood out was Ayodhya's wife --- she truly had a mind of her own and did not look like a typical bahu --- scared and quiet --- rather she ordered around the household and even her mother in law --- it surprised me rather I was shocked that being a wife of such a dada she was this arrogant ---- my doubt got answered in the last scene when she declared that she could do anything she wished in that household --- including sitting in the palki that was arranged for the mother(in law) to sit on this happy occasion as a part of the celebration --- REASON --- she had given them dowry --- and hence her wish was a command for all others!

There wasn't much of Payal I think except a couple of scenes where she spoke to the person at office about the number he had given and one more scene with her Dad.

The precap too was shocking and I am sure one of you could add it in here in this thread...

It would be interesting to see when an educated working bahu - Payal --- enters this household WITHOUT giving a dowry --- of that I am sure --- and deals with her co - sister.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shanti, nice creation going to watch online.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

going to watch. thanks shanti..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Shanti...A huge thanks for your excellent views on today's episode.

To begin with...Shanti...Excellent creation with the right title.

Ayodhya and his wife... - as DadasπŸ˜†...one ruling outside and the other at home. Ayodhya seems to be an interesting character...he rules outside but is soft at heart when it comes to his sister and children...my guess. Dev comes across as a loving son and chachu. Loved the way he welcomed the guest in the most natural way with a touch of humour.

What will be interesting to watch is Gulkand . How far she allows the DOWRY (in-lawsπŸ˜†) to dance to her tune.

Quiet shocking was the precap...waiting to see whether Ayodhya gets influenced with his Dad's plan...

Shanti what I noticed was when they introduced us to Dev's family...the camera focused a bit on Bhagwad Gita verse...

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani...

Now what is the connection...if we go for the meaning of this verse it goes as we all know :

Keep on performing your duties without being attached to the result of your actions. Either you get something or you don't get anything, you should not worry about it. You should have a neutral behaviour.

Your viewsπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with what u said...

It would be interesting to see when an educated working bahu - Payal --- enters this household WITHOUT giving a dowry --- of that I am sure --- and deals with her co - sister.

Fantastic views ShantiπŸ‘

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Shanti nice post dear. From Dev family showing today don't know when Payal marry him will have a lot of problem because of the sister in law or not.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, Shanti ! πŸ˜ƒ

That's a great take from your POV 😊 I've noticed that the Prasad family consists of good and bad souls... Sometimes the story on them revolves around money issue, the family's holding a high status in the society could be the main reason on why Ayodhya has actually put the exams on an abrupt stop which is obviously not right...

Well in my eyes, Gulkan, Ayodhya's wife seems to be a girl who is totally ziddi, somehow a gangster πŸ˜› and yeah, she's someone who give more importance in izzat that which this 'give and take' of dowry issue comes in...

I think Payal's life gonna be filled with lots of challenges once she falls in love with Dev... let see what happens next ! 😊

Great post ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oops.. I thought that beautiful creation of yours was a montage of SWB from Zee TV ! Fabulous ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks Shanti, nice creation going to watch online.

Thanks Sharlene...😊...hope you enjoyed watching it!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

going to watch. thanks shanti..

Thanks dear
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Shanti...A huge thanks for your excellent views on today's episode.

To begin with...Shanti...Excellent creation with the right title.

Thank you so much my dear Chitra...πŸ€—

Ayodhya and his wife... - as DadasπŸ˜†...one ruling outside and the other at home. Ayodhya seems to be an interesting character...he rules outside but is soft at heart when it comes to his sister and children...my guess. Dev comes across as a loving son and chachu. Loved the way he welcomed the guest in the most natural way with a touch of humour.

Absolutely!!! Ek bahar se garam aur andar se naram...and the other inside out garama garam!

What will be interesting to watch is Gulkand . How far she allows the DOWRY (in-lawsπŸ˜†) to dance to her tune.

Quiet shocking was the precap...waiting to see whether Ayodhya gets influenced with his Dad's plan...

Shanti what I noticed was when they introduced us to Dev's family...the camera focused a bit on Bhagwad Gita verse...

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani...

Now what is the connection...if we go for the meaning of this verse it goes as we all know :

Keep on performing your duties without being attached to the result of your actions. Either you get something or you don't get anything, you should not worry about it. You should have a neutral behaviour.

Your viewsπŸ˜ƒ

Chitra am watching the repeat as evenings I do watch but sometimes miss some parts due to dinner preparations ... early dinner is what we have...so I'll surely try to add in my views on this part as the episodes roll in..

I agree with what u said...

Fantastic views ShantiπŸ‘

Thank you once again my dear not just for your appreciation but your wonderful input too on the episode with a dash of humour!

Lots of love..😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Hello Shanti nice post dear. From Dev family showing today don't know when Payal marry him will have a lot of problem because of the sister in law or not.

Thank you so much my dear friend...when Payal does marry him it will be very interesting to see the ma in law get a breather from her elder bahu...but before that we need to wait and watch how Dev will get Payal to marry him as dowry toh Payal ki family degi nahi...I hope you follow Hindi...

Thanks again for reading and commenting