Kratika Sengar's New Article

Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I Have Not Entered The Kitchen Even Once Post Marriage - Kratika Sengar Dheer 😛 😳

http://www.spamdomain.net/entered-kitchen-even-post-marriage-kratika-senger-dheer/

Kratika Sengar is quite excited about her new Zee TV show Servicewali Bahu' which premiered on Monday night. "As the title suggests it is about a working woman who's husband and in-laws take her for granted." When asked about the concept of working woman atleast in small towns, where her show is based, Kratika says, "Today's life style is so expensive that the household cant run on the income of a single person. And modern woman are quite educated and mentally equipped to run both house and office. "

Does it not become a drain for woman are also expected to cook after work? "that sadly even happen in our industry, many of our AD's (Assistant Directors) and hair dresser's also hit the kitchen after shoot. Luckily for me though since my hubby (Niketan Dheer) and father-in-law are both from the industry they understand how our industry operates. They know that I am going away for work and not for gallivanting around. I will let you on a secret in all these days of marriage I have not even once entered the kitchen. Even when I want to make something my sweet MIL says beta you have had a hard day at work why don't you spend some time with your husband."

Did Niketan watch the first episode and what did he tell you ? "Yes we watched it together. In fact he was quite busy but he made it a point to attend the party we had thrown to launch the show. After checking out the episode, he told me he was very proud of my work and wished me all the best." There was a big gap after Punar Vivah? "Yes sans a cameo in Mahadev, I had decided to concentrate on my personal life. I am not a very good multi-tasker you see. I also knew that work will come along, for I have been dedicated to my craft for some many years. Hence I first got engaged and we had a courtship to get to know each other. Those days will never come back, then marriage happened. And luckily when I finally decided to come back Servicewali Bahu happened quite easily ."

-Anil Merani

Edited by Lincy_Lins - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear
Nice article Kratika gives good interviews.
anced thumbnail
glad to read that she is in very good relations with her in-laws..
tfs
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kratika is such a lucky person..she is very happy n that happines is showing through her glowing face..
Thanks for sharing the article @Lincy
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She seems very grounded!
Show is shaping up well. I watch it with my mother 😆 hope it does well :)

tfs
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing the article