Mixture of Emotions - 25/2

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
An episode with a mixture of emotions is what I felt today --
Firstly we had the party called off as Rajat did not want to go and Payal suggested that they celebrate on another day though her Dad felt that his bahu's birthday was on that day only.

But what was so lovely was when her sister calls her bhabhi from her room in the pretext of some work and the two sisters have a small celebration on the terrace for their bhabhi with the song - Hum toh aise hain bhaiyya - was really so nice of them! They did keep the party on in their own way to make their bhabhi feel loved and special on her birthday!

The following morning saw Rajat's actions flashing in the papers leading to his Dad getting furious.
Here once again, I did feel a sense of comparison between siblings for whatever be the reason which has been the root cause (Maybe) for Rajat to feel so inferior and defeated in front of his sisters! He spoke his heart out which was good that he was just playing cards and wasn't gambling and also brought to the family's notice on how Payal was aware of the so called "news" which was now public! And that she did not recognise him in front of the police for which his Dad gave him a reason which didn't interest him.

I loved his confession to his mother that he really did not want to be in this job as he did not like it and was glad that he was thrown out because of this incident. He wanted to start some kind of a transport business is what I gathered.

Payal as the loving sister tried to help him out by trying to contact someone in the motor industry for procuring a SUV for her brother when she calls up Dev ... Abhishek! I think it was a wrong number maybe --- the right one for her in the long run I guess😳... but the conversation was cute and one sided asking him for an answer without giving him any time to respond. Payal was doing all the asking --- with no pause for a reply...πŸ˜†...

Loved the look and reaction on Dev's face when his friend said that if he did not know who was on the phone why did he talk for so long?

I missed the precap so not sure what happened there but will add it in once I watch it.

I enjoyed the episode with some happy, emotional moments as well as the cute telephonic conversation of Payal with DevπŸ˜›

Edited by kmfan_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shanti for today's episode review πŸ˜ƒ it appears to be another good one, love how they are building the story showing the interactions of Payal's family. Going to search online now for a today's link.
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the review..u know what, from what you've said, the phone convo between Payal n Dev really remind me of Aarya 1st combo..there also Aarti talk to much be4 Yash can talk..haha..(it only a parallel n i don't mean to compared this 2 show 😳)
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shanti...The episode does have all the contents...Thanks for the fabulous review....
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely review Shanti ⭐️

A cute celebration on the terrace showed the bonding the 3 share with the lovely song and a few dancing steps to match...KS luked cute with her lovely steps.

Am curious to know the relation between Rajat and his wife...did feel sad for his wife when Rajat didn't show any interest in celebration...

Rajat's character...I feel...the effort and attempt is missing for all that he wants to do in life and that is the reason he doesn't succeed in whatever he wants to in life. Time will tell as to whether the comparision constantly is the reason OR...

Shanti...yes...I did like the phone convo and how payal was the only one doing the talkingπŸ˜† I feel Abhi (Raj) will surprise us ALL...and somehow he reminds me the initial days of KS in her previous show..

According to me..Bhuvaneshwar Babu (Payal's Dad)...was the true hero in this episode. What I loved the most in this episode was this sarcastic line of his 2wards his known friends when tey tried to ask abt his son's action flashed in the papers (shanti am borrowing ur lineπŸ˜† )...'Hindi Akbaar mey chappa tah, aap poorey pad liyey hongey'

This was enough without unnecessary dragging or reaction that we are all used to.

Tight script with fantastic acting from ONE AND ALL.

I have to add this...I so wanted KS doing masti and dancing...and that small part of celebration was enough to bring smile and satisfication. A fab artist.

Shanti...did u notice...the nose pin of KS keeps changing from right to left...πŸ˜†

Thank U Shanti...I do wait to read ur review.πŸ˜ƒ

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Firstly thank you everyone...
I quickly try to put up the gist of the episode.

Chitra...even I've got to agree with you on Rajat as the conversation between his dad and his mom showed that earlier too he hadn't been consistent with what he took up...so yes...I also felt maybe he is a bit insincere...not sure though...fully agree about his relationship with his wife as well...though we got to know that he was the one who was keen on getting married as revealed by his dad today...

KS is such a beauty with her nose pins on whichever side πŸ˜†...so cute she is...

That dialogue of his Dad to give it back to the neighbour's queries was fabulous!

I also love to read yours dear...πŸ€—

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for ur reviews dear !!!! πŸ€—
Will my pov after watching the epi
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahh, that was really fantastically written..haven't watch yet the show but your piece was making me imagine how it went. thanks a lot. great review btw!πŸ‘
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KayAziwa

Thanks dear for the review..u know what, from what you've said, the phone convo between Payal n Dev really remind me of Aarya 1st combo..there also Aarti talk to much be4 Yash can talk..haha..(it only a parallel n i don't mean to compared this 2 show😳)

same view. πŸ˜† 😳

awesome Shanti.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks Shanti for today's episode review πŸ˜ƒ it appears to be another good one, love how they are building the story showing the interactions of Payal's family. Going to search online now for a today's link.

You're welcome Sharlene...
If I find the link I'll add it in from tomorrow...

Me too loving the build up...it is not dragging and is quick paced getting to the point right away.