Another rocking episode!!!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

.Another rocking episode...

Payal talks to the police and requests to set her brother free without mentioning about her relationship... saying that since money wasn't involved in the game it wasn't gambling and that they needed to be given a chance...Rajat feels quite upset at being in that situation...his insecurities and complexes are once again surfacing...

In the last scene too he very clearly says that he feels that he is a failure in front of his sister who is an engineer...he therefore doesn't want to join the family for the birthday celebration of his wife.

Payal's dad was brilliant in not taking much time in declining the rishta that came for Payal as soon as "Lakshmiji" came into the picture! Hats off to him!

A word of appreciation for Payal's sister Neelam I think her name is...for declaring that she would follow the old customs of getting married...a swayamwar!!!! Where the girl gets to choose her prospective groom! Wow! She was awesome!

Wonderful episode again!

Waiting for the Hero's entry!!!!
Edited by kmfan_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aweeeshommeee episodeee... loveddd ittt... πŸ‘
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw online loved it
Thanks for your review Shanti πŸ‘πŸΌ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Already post in my review... 😳 But yes, the episode is awesome and I'm absolutely in love with SWB and the story to follow... πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing your review... 😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thanks friends...

I was wondering why her mom was upset...as this rishta was not the right one for her..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved d proud filled face on Payal wen her dad gave back to them...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Loved d proud filled face on Payal wen her dad gave back to them...

Me too loved it!!! Her dad was superb when he spoke of education being the jewel for his children!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode.

Every situation is realistic and moves on without hanging and keeps you engaged.
I loved the way Payal's Dad reacted to money talk without wasting any time. So true when he said
'Education is THE wealth and THE strength'

I find Rajat's character very real AND loved Neelam too.

All in all...rocking episode. Loved ur take on today's episode...ShantiπŸ‘
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thanks friends...

I was wondering why her mom was upset...as this rishta was not the right one for her..

awesome post shanti πŸ‘

and as far as her mom is concerned ...she is more concerned abt what happened rather what grooms family demanded... she is more concerned abt beti ka rishtha jodne se pehle hi toot gayi ... she still feels betiyaan r responsibilty so its their responsibilty to get them married by fulfilling all the wishes and demands of grooms family...

payal is fab...through out but today the star of the episode is payals father ⭐️... heartfully appreciate his stand against dowry πŸ‘πŸΌ...
rocking episode ⭐️

love ur take shanti πŸ‘
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Fantastic episode.

Every situation is realistic and moves on without hanging and keeps you engaged.
I loved the way Payal's Dad reacted to money talk without wasting any time. So true when he said
'Education is THE wealth and THE strength'

I find Rajat's character very real AND loved Neelam too.

All in all...rocking episode. Loved ur take on today's episode...ShantiπŸ‘

Chitra...you have worded it so beautifully!

Thanks dear and I can't stay away from posting when it truly touches me...especially her dad!
Of course the brother has to be watched for his role is a great one...different yet real...waiting to see lots more in future episodes!