Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 13- A proof of Love
Siddharth's POV
The three of us sat in a circle on my bed, keeping the unknown, artistic piece of stone in the centre. I traced my hand on the carving. "Ooo..." I said, "this woman had a great figure" Anjali gave me a deadly stare. "Mr Tom, if you concentrate more on the history and timeline, we can do some freaking work." She snorted. "We'll go back at the day break tomorrow." Avi sir decided as we were least interested to bear the cold again.
Waking me up before the sun could even rise, Avi sir blabbered on and on. I lazily rubbed my eyes, looking at him the craziest way possible. When he finally shut his mouth, I blurted, "What?"
He rolled his eyes and replied he had an unexpected call and had to leave immediately. The two of us were to continue the excavations and inform everything we would come across.
Anjali's POV
Avi sir left me with that irresponsible idiot. It was not more that a few ours when we two had entered the deep cave...or whatever it was. There was only crap, well that's what I thought it was.
The surprise boomed upon us when we had made our way through a narrow wall. A huge, I mean really, really huge structure laid, totally good as new, but old. It was like a huge ship...like that which comes in cartoons.
Sid didn't waste a single moment in clicking a pic. Finding the time to be 10 pm already, I grabbed anything light I found, mostly scripts and very light stone carvings, and rushed back to our room.
I opened the grand scroll, well, grand at past, devastated now. It was quite thick and hence, I guessed it was a painting.

What I saw almost blew off my mind. A prince and a princess they were. But their faces weren't visible at all.
Siddharth's POV
Looking at the painting, I almost choked. I never thought people back then had paintings of the private moments they shared. The two seemed deeply in love, that was all I could assume looking at the art.
She ran, ran as fast as her legs could move. Her laughter seemed to be slowing her down. She finally stopped, breathing heavily. Her husband stood in front of her, full of vigour. He smirked for he was least tired. He inched closer, looking at her deep chocolate brown eyes. She panted and panted. Neither could she run anymore, nor she was ready to accept defeat. "Please..." She whispered in a hardly audible tone. "Nope..." his hot voice filled her heart, "not until my brave wife accepts her defeat!"
"But you were the one who spoilt it..." She pouted, angrily. "Did I ask you to be so beautiful? And moreover, you didn't even bother when you pecked my cheek... Do you even know how fast my hear beats when you do that?" He shot back, still stealing her words with his sexy smile. "But what was the necessity to spoil the painting... I had worked so hard on it... You didn't even realise when you..." She stopped as a red hue appeared on her cheeks. "When I?" He expected her to continue. "When you were so lost in my kiss that you know what your brush was upto?" His answer to his own question made her dumb. He handed her the scroll, to reveal the most beautiful proof of their love.
She got excited like a kid. "Thank you...!!!" She shrieked, pulling him to the tightest hug she could afford. He smiled as he reciprocated, recreating the same moment of happiness they had painted.
Anjali's POV
I now cleared the thin wooden strip, which looked more like the palm leaf manuscrips, with some pigments.
"I will rest on your on your broad chest, which replicates land of brave'"
"What!!?" Sid looked at me, shocked." Are you reading some love poem or something??" He still was analysing the painting. "No..." I nodded, "that's what is written here..." He came closer as he read the further lines,
"I will turn myself into a garland of love and rest on you..."
I quickly snapped the pics of this particular strip and sent it to Avi sir along with the content we just read.
A minute later, a reply arrived from him, "how were you able to understand it...?" He left to both of us a question which left us speechless. How???...
Note: Bold and Non italic indicates past story.
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Amarsena pic is one of my fav . Pic and u beautifully use this pic in your story. Superb
Good job

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! Finally updated!
Love the Amarsena pic!
Wow! he way you started I could even imagine this would tie into Bahubali I really did not that is why this archeology!
Well, now to this update!
Tom and his girls just you know😆😆
Anjali is at the verge of loosing it!
So, what script was it in??
Avi sir could not understand it huh?
Cliffhanger!
Keep Writing
Update soon
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 17 (on request)
The morning rays of the bright Sun fell upon his ever handsome face. He closed his eyes tighter, unable to bear the brightness. After good five minutes, Siddharth finally was able get his head of the pillow. Finding a splitting headache, he tried to recall what had happened. All he remembered was her pleasant fragrance and the sweet taste of her honey lips. He knew he was heavily drunk the previous night and wasn't sure whether was it his illusion.
The first thing after opening his eyes was brush his teeth. After gulping the water from the bottle, he made his way downstairs to satisfy his hungry tummy, as well as his confused heart.
"Good morning Mr. Perfect!" Anjali's usual behaviour stunned him for a second. Wasn't it the same Anjali who had red eyes owing to tears!?
"Good morning bro!" Came Adi, holding a cup of coffee for himself. All Sid could do was smile. Neither he knew why everybody seemed so weird that day and nor did he know whether he had gone completely crazy due to the alcohol. After thinking for a moment, he came to Anjali who was talking to Sharat. "Are you getting married?" He asked with a choke. She rolled her way in the most frustrated way possible. "Now don't tell me you don't remember anything that happened yesterday..." When he gave her a blank look, she threw him a pillow in her hand. "What yaar...all that drama for THIS!?...That's why you shouldn't drink!" She fastened her pace in words, making him smile slightly.
"We were waiting for you to wake up bro! Now Anj is GOING to tell everything that happened at her place and why she agreed for the alliance." Swathi eyed Anjali. "Ohhhkk... I'll tell..." Anjali said, making herself more comfortable.
"As you all know, I rushed to my home town when I was informed that my mother was hospitalized. When I reached there, I came to know that she had a minor heart attack a few days back and I was informed when she was being shifted to the ward. Thankfully, she was alright. " Anjali looked at everyone, specially her Tom who seemed to be very keen.
"No sooner did she meet me, she was bent upon speaking about my marriage. I tried to protest for a while but gave up, sensing her condition.
That boy was the same doctor who treated my mother, a cardiologist. I learnt that he had come here for training and would be returning back to US after two more months.
Appa too wasn't much happy about the sudden discussion bit neither of us could say no to her. And thus...this happened..." She sighed, completing her flashback.
"So...will you marry that boy...?" She felt like slapping Siddharth tight, she had kissed him, despite of his dirty condition the previous night, she had narrated what all happened and this idiot was still not clear about her decision.
"What is that doctor's name?" Adi asked. She smirked, confusing everyone. "Siddharth..." She replied.
"What! You agreed to mary someone else with my own name!?" This time, not Anjali, but Adi gave a slap to him. "She loves YOU dumbass! She is NOT MARRYING HIM!!!"
Everything was clear now. Sid confirmed that kiss was indeed real. "Ohh..." He said, running his hands through his hair, passing on the most stupid smile possible.
"Are you even a human! Do you have something called brain..which has some memory in it!!??" Anjali yelled at her man, locking him up in his own room.
"Commmooonnn!! I was drunk! I don't even remember anything that happened!!" Sid tried to defend himself but in vein.
"Why the hell did you drink even!!" She shouted. Here, the four other specimens were eavesdropping on their conversation.
"It was all because of you...you agreed for that marriage!" He balmed her, changing directions.
"Me!? You are a man! You could have always kidnapped me on my marriage! But no...you were busy crying your eyes out..like a girl!"
The fight had raced to peaks.
"Look Anjali...scold me whatever you want! But don't you dare question my...my manhood.!!"
"What will you do if I question! You aren't even capable of touching me!" No sooner had she said that, he had pinned her to the wall and had her lips in between his.
He began sucking her upper lip, followed by her lower ones and then teased her by placing soft kissed on the border of her lips. Through the process, she stayed still, closing her eyes, shocked, yet savouring the momentary pleasure.
Placing wet kisses on her chin, he slid his arms around her waist and slightly moved it inside her shirt, only to tickle her. Kissing down the throat, he moved to the spot between her neck and shoulder and concluded, placing a little love bite there, leaving her craving for more.
"See what a Man can do!" He said in his husky voice, making her feel the hotness all over again!
"So...we have to immediately leave and convince your mom to cancel this marriage." Nandini said, done packing her bags.
"I actually am not able to believe that you guys are coming just for helping me out! Thank you so much!" Anjali expressed her gratitude for her friends, probably for the first time in her life.
"So... Mission Siddharth vs Siddharth begins! Here's the plan..." Adi, Sharat and Sid had planned a huge drama, which of course included over using the name "Siddharth".
The three pairs were standing in front of Anjali's huge mansion, and all were ready to execute their master plan.
They were welcomed with a lot of love and warmth, for they were supposed to be the guests for Anjali's wedding. But the family could hardly guess that the 'fantastic five' were here "Satyanash" the wedding, of course with Anjali's happy approval!