Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 11- Visions
Siddharth's POV
Fifteen days fleeted. Anjali had mesmerised me like magic. Her innocence was like cherry on top.
I dressed formal...well almost. My hair was wet and I did not bother to dry and comb it.
We were supposed to meet our guide. After the meeting, we would set off for our project. Adi and Swathi had already left with their respective partners. Adi was posted to some place in Karnataka while Swathi was digging somewhere in Chandigarh. Sharath and Nandini were yet to leave.
Anjali's POV
I put on my black-yellow long frock. Leaving my hair curled, I stepped out with him...Siddharth.
He somehow had managed to attract me. A strange feeling had occupied my stupid mind, the same way it happened an year back. But this time, neither did I nourish it, nor did I hamper it. I felt myself more happy this way.
We walked into our college premises as we saw very few people there. Only the helping staffs.
As we entered the library, we saw Him. Dr. Avinash. (Doctorate in Archeology...wow!!) He was neither too young nor too old. Somewhere in his mid 50s. He had a cute face but a very matured expression. He had dug himself in a book.
"Excuse me Sir..." Sid called. He looked at us and smiled. The rest of the hour was spent discussing about our plans.
By the way he spoke, he seemed to be an extremely inspirational visionary. He had huge knowledge of most of the important aspects of life and he followed it.
It was decided. Madhya Pradesh. That's where we would go. I was too damn excited to leave. This was indeed a lifetime opportunity!
After rechecking my luggage which was filled with my books and my casuals, I zipped it, sighing. All done! Now, where was my Tom?
Siddharth's POV
The entire journey to MP was totally amazing, hearing mystical and magical stories of experience from Avi Sir. He was a darling and I had noticed, he had a very interesting character.
There was a little moment I enjoyed when Sweety...(well that's what I called her occasionally, obviously when she's not present!)had found my shoulders as comfortable as her pillow.
Dead tired, I dropped myself on the soft bed of the hotel room. Avi Sir went to take bath. Anjali was in the adjacent room.
Anjali's POV
After having a long convo with my mother, I finally cut the phone. She was too worried as I was the only female in the group. But I somehow managed to convince her.
The night was cold and the curtains blew like crazy. I headed to the balcony, to feel some fresh air. My strands of hair danced in front of my face. A longing for warmth developed. That's when I felt it.
I felt the prickly beard on my neck and almost gasped seeing him there. It was not his presence that shook me. I mean... I am having such experiences daily... But his look... He had grown broader, his hair, soft as ever had extended and he had a perfectly shaped moustache over his charming smile. An orange silk covered him and I felt the hard jewels on my back. "Are feeling better my love?" He whispered in my ears as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.
I was too shocked to even analyse this situation. I closed my eyes and opened it again, only to find the blank ceiling. I felt the warm rug over me and pulled it till my neck. Nodding, I tried to fall asleep again.
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The second last one was such a tickling update. Absolutely loved it.

And this one showed that story is slowly taking shape into something big!
Till now it was another phase and now it's another! Waiting

😉
Edited by fictitious - 7 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update radhiii , but why didn't u post pics here. It makes update more interesting .
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god! Was it a dream again?
When will this happen in real life.
Your Tom is right there. He is waiting. Go run to him
Sweety aww. Sid you are just too cute to be true.
Radhika,
Thanks for the PM.
Why such a short update😡😡
Amazing, awesome, and cute update.
Keep Writing
Can't wait for the next one.
Will update soon
Radhika2001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Nice update radhiii , but why didn't u post pics here. It makes update more interesting .

I absolutely want to post pics. But I can't until I post 25 posts..
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Edited by Radhika2001 - 7 years ago
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Anushka as Anjali

Prabhas as Siddharth

Rana as Aditya

Tamannaah as Nandini

Kajal as Swathi

Ram Charan as Sharat

SS Rajamouli as Prof. Avinash

So, here is the cast of my story. Hope you liked it!
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Chapter 12-The First Discovery
Siddharth's POV
Avi sir woke me up at 5. Seeing that the Sun was himself in his slumber, I ignored his alarm and cuddled back into my warm sheet. The night was super cold and I hasn't got a wink of sleep! Slowly, I opened my eyes to see the clock showing 6. Now this was called morning. Avi sir as usual was indulged in a book. On his preference, I ordered three cups of tea. I called Anjali to wake her up.
Anjali's POV
My sharp ringtone shattered my beauty sleep. Tom. Why the hell was he disturbing me so early.!!??? I freshened up as I wore my jacket. The weather was bathing in shivers. I dashed to his room, not to loose any heat from my body.
Snuggling closer, I dug myself into his blanket. We both sat adjacent, like two monkeys covered in blanket from head to toe. Avi sir was sweet enough to serve us the boiling tea. He must be too used to weather changes...
Suddenly, yesterday's wierd dream...or nightmare made my heart skip a beat. I immediately turned, closely observing him, specially, his stubble... Where had all that moustache come from? He looked at me, making a funny face. Indeed, he was confused.
"The south of Ujjayini, and north of Pratishthana, on the route connecting the two cities, we are here" said Avi sir, and continued saying about Ujjayini and other archeological sites in MP.
After filling my brain with all that history Avi Sir recited, we both stared at the totally clear water. In this era of pollution, it was indeed a surprise that the water of this lake was crystal clear. The place was isolated, probably this was the secret behind the water. As far as my eyes could detect, there was a dry waterfall beyond. Not much greenery, only brown rocks and stones.

Siddharth's POV
Avi sir instructed us to cross the lake. In a jiffy, he himself stepped in the freezing water. Anjali was very reluctant but I pulled her with me. She never released her hug from my hand till we reached the opposite shore. The water was too shallow.
I rubbed my palms, watching her trying to analyse the view.
All we could find was the huge dry rock. Avi sir approached, smiling. "Begin" he commanded.
I used all my energy to at least shake the huge boulders. No use though. I placed my ears here and there, trying to hear any slight movements beneath.
"Amare...mahish...rajmath..." A sudden energy stimulated me. Shouts and cheers... A bold voice... What was I even hearing!!?? I had pinned my ears to a huge boulder in the corner.
Anjali's POV
I ran as I heard him call out to me. Avi sir joined us. Pointing at a huge boulder, he said he heard voices. I pinned my ears to hear nothing but an eerie silence. But he seemed very confident about himself. Remembering my strange Vision last night, I did nothing but nod.
Avi sir glanced at it from top to bottom. "It is not formed..." he decided. "There must be something behind..." Sid immediately sensed and with all his might, he tried to push it.
When all his efforts drowned, I joined, not that I could handle it, he might not feel he's alone.
Sweat dripped as we dropped on the hard matrix. This was too heavy for two humans. I felt something near my palm when I slid my hand. Curious, I turned about, stimulating him. There was a stick, made of stone, stuck beneath the same boulder. We got up and I slightly applied pressure to remove it. To my extreme surprise, it slid into my hands.
Now came the avalanche. The rock began vibrating and in no time, it lost its balance. In the nick of time, Sid and Avi sir managed to change its direction.
How foolish of us! We had the solution in our hands and we went on searching.
As I expected, there was a dark hollow space. Probably a cave it was. Before I stepped in, Avi sir held my shoulder. He seemed to be very worried of this new discovery.
He led the way in. The light from our phones was more than enough. I slithered my hands against a wall when I felt something come out of the wall. I shrieked, bringing the two near me.
It was a carving on stone. An art which probably was more than thousands of years old. Even the three flashlights did not help the carving clear up. All I could figure out was a figure of two humans, with some parallel lines, perpendicular to their body.
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh now that's was amazing!
What did Sid hear? Wondering?
Was it for real, or was it imagination?
Wow the carving, great great now let us see where the carving takes.
You keep going Radhika
Amazing update
Keep Writing
Edited by shreyj7 - 7 years ago
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH MY GODD!!!

Now this is the baap of all twists!
Radhika, when I started reading this, even with the mention of archaeology, I never guessed that this was gonna lead to BB some day!

Last chapter was exceptionally well described. The technical terms, the pictures, the carving everything!
I'm hooked to this story more than ever now!

It was such a pleasant surprise to see Rajamouli in the cast! Excellent thought!

Please update ASAP! :)