Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 8- Changes
Anjali's POV
"Sid where are you going?" Adi asked in a serious tone which actually surprised me. "Mmm...to meet Richa...why?" He asked. Adi looked at Sharat and lifting his neck, said...in fact, ordered, "You can't go today... Ummm... Me, Nandu, Sharat and Swathi are going out...we want you to stay here and take care of Anjali.." "Whhhat!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice... What the hell...I am not a kid...what was this man thinking...? To my high surprise Tom agreed in less than a minute...strange.
Siddharth's POV
"Give me the remotttee!!!" I chased her as she ran all over the place. Since the four of them left this girl is watching Tom and Jerry... I wanted to watch something else...
She giggled as and when she escaped and believe me, it was a live Tom and Jerry going on here. Finally, I caught hold of her hand and twirled her to me. "What the..." She blnbered on and on and finally shut up looking at our proximity. "To.. I meannn...Siddharth... Would you please mind going a few steps away..." I nodded a no as I leaned closer, with our lips a few inches away... "Nonnanannonanne..." She was tensed like hell and that was so much fun to watch! I slid my palm down her arm and she shut her eyes tight...probably it tickled her, I softly held the remote from her palms, still gripping on her waist and leaned close to her ear, "Bye...and thank you my little Jerry..." I couldn't stop my laughter as she ran behind me, her frowning face showing no sign of relaxing.
And the next day, as I expected my "girlfriend" came rushing to me and she hugged me tight, almost chocking me. I looked at Anjali who was busy taking her books out and purposefully went in front of her as I hugged Richa back. Anjali just rolled her eyes as she left the place... I sighed sadly...once more, I was unsuccessful... In what? Keep reading to know.
Anjali's POV
One year passed like one hour. The time for our biggest adventure had approached. My friends' circle had grown huge, but the five of them (yeah...including Tom) still remaining the innermost ones. Love life??? Na... Nothing of that sort. I felt way more comfortable this way.
"So...it has been an year since we all met..." Haricharan sir began his usual auditorium lecture. Though he was my favorite, lectures could give me head aches. "We are very happy to have you...blah...blah...blah...your final project...blah...blah...blah...blah... All girls are requested to be in their utmost traditional look...yeah... I mean Saree..." The last part of the speech pinched my eardrum. "What...!!!?!??? What did he just say????..." I squeaked in Swati's ears. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Hitting my head, she said, "Why can't you pay attention...???... By the way...tomorrow is our Farewell...or something of that sort. All of us HAVE to wear Sarees and come in a complete traditional look." Stressing on the word 'have' she made me more uncomfortable. See...not that I don't like Sarees... I do love them...but I don't think I look good in it... And anything that unsuits my behaviour is out of my life...as you all already know...
Siddharth's POV
"No No No... I don't have a saree... Or jewels... Or anything... Pleeeaassseee leeeavve meee!!!" What I saw frightened me. Nandu and Swati were literally carrying Anjali by her arms. Like seriously...? Girls...???
I woke up this morning to find a brand new pair of whites... White Shirt and a White silk Dhothi lying beside me on my bed. It was then I realised today was our farewell. I soon got dressed up, looking perfect just as Adi and Sharat. We three sat on the sofa, as usual, waiting for the girls. Tinkles of their anklets made us look up. Swathi came out first. She was looking like an absolute goddess. I could sense Sharat's burning cheek. Adi and I chuckled. Then, just like a movie celebrity, Nandini came, waving her hands, as if we were her audience. A shrill whistle blew my ears off! "Goshhh!! Aadiii!!!!" I shouted.
My eyes seemed to be very disturbed. It searched for what it wanted. Swathi and Nandini looked behind and both of them scowled at the same time. "Anjalliii...enough of your hesitation...come out nowww!!!" Swathi cried out. My heart rate increased and honestly, I started to sweat. I seriously didn't know why was I so nervous...
This time, the tinkles seemed to be very different. I felt as if my heart danced to its random rhythm. I almost had a mini-heart attack when I saw her. She looked perfect. Well, that was the only word to describe her beauty. Those shy eyes, tracing patterns on the floor, the bangles that created a soothing tune whenever her palms fidgeted, the smoothest of the breeze, kissing her thick black locks, and that Saree, which looked as if it was stitched to perfectly line her delicate body. With these thoughts, I smiled to myself, like an idiot.
Edited by Radhika2001 - 7 years ago
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last part was just MESMERIZING!!
Loved it so Siddharth is trying to make Anjali jealous or something to come closer.
Thanks for the PM.
This FF is literally getting so interesting that I can't resist waiting, but I will since I know you are busy. I am busy too sometimes.
But, the Tom and Jerry scene though me and my cousin used to gett in fights like that when we were younger, but of course not getting that close.
Keep writing.
Can't wait for the next update.
Plz update sooner..
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This has turned out very cute! Such fun moments ! It's surprising that they stayed without falling for each other for one year! 😃
Let's see how the Saree magic works! 😊
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Chapter 9- Closeness
Anjali's POV
The huge auditorium was decorated like never before. All I do was scan the ambiance with my eyes. Beautiful! The later moments were followed by clicking millions of selfies with all my college mates. All complimented me and I reciprocated. I overheard people speaking about Sid's and Richa's pair. I glanced at them to see them walking like a couple. Later I saw Adi Nadu and Sharat Swati too. An excitement sparked in me as I asked the six of them to stay still. I took out my DSLR (oh...how long was I waiting to use it!) and clicked them in different angles. "Perfect!" I commented.
I was tough handling my free hairs. The 'mang tika' was making the process complicated. Though, I was able to watch the performances on the dais by our juniors. I felt a waving hand and looked at it. I saw Haricharan sir waving at me. I ran down the stone stairs, careful enough to look at my Saree. He showed me a huge pile of thick books and in his most pleading tone requested me to help him. I of course agreed. All I had to do was keep them in their respective shelves in the library and no one else knew the library as well as I did.
Siddharth's POV
I clasped Richa's hand into mine. In these years, I realised that probably I was made to be with her. Though I had some feelings for Anjali, I let go of it. I mean, don't get me wrong, she doesn't love me. That's very evident because she never is jealous or anything when I am with other girls. Probably I was too immature then to have feelings for her.
My eyes suddenly fixed on the moving figure in the left. There she was, Anjali. All the lecture I had given my mind seemed to disappear in the thin air. God! So much for my waste of energy! Anyways, I excused myself and followed her.
It was only when we reached the corridor did I realise she was struggling to hold some heavy books. I felt stupid of myself!
Anjali's POV
Hearing approaching footsteps, I turned around with difficulty to see my Tom there. He seemed to be lost in his own world! What on earth was he thinking instead of helping me..???!!!
"Sidhhaaarrrtthhh!!!" I yelled to catch his attention. He rushed. "If I am not disturbing you, can I please get a little help?" I asked in the most sarcastic way. I handed the pile of books as I ordered him to follow me. For my surprise, he did.
He didn't speak a word while arranging the books. Strange...
Siddharth's POV
She thanked me with a wierd look. I hadn't uttered a word till now. Usually, we fight like cats and dogs when together but today, it was different.
She was about to leave when I caught her wrist, tinkling the beautiful bangles. I inched closer as she blabbered on and on, shocked by my move. "shhh..." I whispered as I silenced her with my finger. Her big eyes reflected my image in them. I held her by her waist while making her tread a backward path. She stopped as the ethnic wall of the hall blocked her. Strangely, a hue of pink developed on her cheek as I pinned her. I killed the distance between us as I deeply inhaled her fragrance. Inching my face closer, I tucked her long locks behind her ears as I moved my lips on her swan like neck...
shreyj7 thumbnail
So cute.
Thanks for updating sooner. I appreciate it.
Anjali, I can just picture her all dressed up in a saree looking like an angel.
But sarees can be hard to take care of.
Siddharth😡 It is not immature to like Anjali. Dont ever think about forgetting her.
I forgive you Sid since you went looking for her and then found her and went close to her.
That was so heart touching. Hope they kiss😳
Radhika the story us going awesome
Keep writing
Can't wait for the next update.
Edited by shreyj7 - 7 years ago
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Chapter 10- Dreams
"Seriously...what the hell are you trying to do...?" I heard a loud yell. I opened my eyes to find a book on my face and my face inside the rack filled with dust. God! I had no control over my dreams! I caughed and replied..."Just...du...dusting..." She nodded with a brow not and brought one more pile of books. "Climb the ladder!" She ordered. I did as I was asked to. She carefully handed two books at a time and made fickle decisions on where to keep them. "Over there...no no no...over hear...what the hell are you doing...!!! I said next to that book..."
Anjali's POV
I was myself confused while deciding the positions of the books. He too frowned, frustrated. When he finally stretched his arm to keep it in the extreme position, he slipped!
The next moment, all I could realise was a paining back and a ticklish sensation. I shivered, experiencing his face buried in my neck. It wasn't his fault...he slipped...and fell...
Siddharth's POV
The next moment, I inhaled a deep fragrance. I opened my eyes to see myself on top of her, my face on her neck. I felt my lips touching her skin. So...a dream come true after all!
I helped her get up. She didn't look at me. Her face was totally pink! Her anklet tinkles followed her as she ran from there...probably smiling to herself.
I reached the auditorium just before the important announcement. "As you all know, it is the time for your big project. Your adventurous excavation in fresh archeological sited that you will have to find for yourself. As I have already informed before, you will have a partner and a professional archeologist guiding you. The team names have been put up on the notice board. I hope I have made myself clear. Thank you." Haricharan sir ended with a matured smile. Well I indeed was excited about this. While everyone were enjoying lunch, I left to see who my partner was. And the name almost killed me! Anjali! How can that be? It all seemed like a movie where a hero and a heroine become partners somehow or the other. Something was weird. I turned to leave but saw Adi there. "So...are you surprised?" He asked me. "What!!! You did it!!!???? But how the hell???" I almost yelled. He came near and whispered, "It's a little secret darling!"
Anjali's POV
The moment I came to know Sid was my partner, I almost fainted. What the hell! If I knew it before...'that' happened I wouldn't have felt anything. But now...
I was fighting with my rug that night. Sleep was nowhere close to me. It was almost 1am. I tossed and turned, each time to replay the same scene in my head. God!! This was becoming hard now. I turned to my left and almost yelled at the top of my voice seeing Siddharth there. "What the hell...what are you doing here!" I managed to say. "Nothing" he replied, sleeping next to me, with his hand resting on his head. "I wasn't getting sleep...even you were awake...so I thought we'll talk." He was so casual. I was like blasting in my mind. I got up and cradled my pillow in my arms. I started playing with the cover. He too got up, came really close. With the chilled breeze mixed with his hot breath, I shivered. "What did you feel?" He asked huskily. I did not look into his eyes. "Strange..." I managed to whisper. He smirked. He slightly blew air on my face, bringing Goosebumps. "Now?" He asked. When I did not reply, he made me sleep. I saw him on top of me, with his face close to mine. For my utter surprise, he kissed my cheek! I felt my burning cheeks. "Now?" He asked, playing with the hair on my face. He came very close and I shut my eyes tight. God knew what he would do now. I realised that I had shut my eyes for quite a while now. I opened them only to see the ceiling. Was I dreaming all this while!!!???
I had to clear this matter once and for all. I silently entered Tom's room ignoring the odd hour. Though he was sleeping so adorably, I woke him up, with a hit on his head. I asked whether he was in my room a while back and he replied a no, with sleepy eyes. I was totally confused. My friends used to say these kind of things happen when we fall in love...
I was lost in my thoughts when he patted my shoulders. "Why are you asking like this?" He questioned. Unable to actually tell what happened, I turned to leave.
Siddharth's POV
My plan was working like crazy. She did have feelings for me. I controlled myself from cuddling her. That pink hue on her cheeks when I kissed it..that was like a glimpse of heaven. And she was bold enough to come to my room and ask me it directly! Wow! Taking a little advantage of her confused situation, I tilted my head and kissed her cheek...again! Before she could even realise that, I retreated. With her wide open eyes, she looked at me. And myself, the drama expert saw her like I was seeing an alien or something. "Dream...only dream..." She calmed herself down and wished me good night before closing the door behind her. I was indeed going to have the best night!
shreyj7 thumbnail
Ok! SO he really kissed her. Oh god Sid you confused me and Anjali both a lot.
Well, so how did Adi do it? I so want to know right now arghhh.
Radhika It is just getting more amazing and amazing day by day.
It has reached the peak of amazingement [hopefully that is a word. It will be a word in my dictionary from now on:)]
I am speechless that is why such a small comment
Thanks for the PM
Keep Writing.😊
Can't wait for the next update😃

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He really kissed anjali
LOL . . . . Confused anjaliii🤣
Edited by sonalisharma1 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Following your story on wattpad.
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today I finished all chapters on wattpad . . . .
Oopsss IF p kuch bhi reveal nhi krungii😛
Waiting for next chapter