No shades of Grey in Suman character.

sonia65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Role assigned as mother looks bleak and dark,Suman s character is a sudden jump from her Jhansi days,Mumbai has made her bold enough to meet Hrithik at his work place imploring him to jump the gun...when a serial makes its characters to just stare,speak with eyes,lips etc it's going downhill.this serial needs a closure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree! I don't understand this sudden change in her character at all. The entire show has turned something else. I have stopped watching it, just reading updates. It started well, had a promising plot but now it's just baseless. The makers have just deviated from the core concept of the show. Like literally the writers have gone nuts.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree... Started as a supportive mother, but turned out a MIL or Naand sorts. So annoying.

sistlagin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear friends don’t worry you can see more shades of her in left over episodes

Mera bas chale I want radhika’s mother to marry Hrithik as she is a die hard fan of him

Now we can see rainbow colours in radhika’s father tooo

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sistlagin

Dear friends don’t worry you can see more shades of her in left over episodes

Mera bas chale I want radhika’s mother to marry Hrithik as she is a die hard fan of him

Now we can see rainbow colours in radhika’s father tooo

He turned out to be a dufuss of the highest order.

VintageWine thumbnail

What a pathetic ending!

I am mad at how Abhishek who was so confident before meeting this woman has suddenly turned into a loser, the way he was standing to welcome /propose her was so so low. He was such a smart and confident guy but heroine ko acha dikhane ke chakkar Mein usse kharab dikhaya. Looked like a losser waiting for crumbs 😢.

And she! Full tip top sajh dajh ke ek dum role reversal hogaya. But the footware they choose for her was so tacky and it didn't even fit her well. I also hate when ppl walk on rose petals 🙄.

Sony ke serials start off so promising and the oh ye alag hoga but then drifts to a totally different directions.

Good it's merging with zee. Another waste piece.

OMG! What a ending, so her parents ke per chu ke Bande ne aashirwad le liya, but his mother isn't even there. That lady was more of a mother than her own mother. What utter nonsense. They can bring that useless pilla brother of hers but not Abhishek's mom? Am so mad. Shitty chalang.

Edited by VintageWine - 1 years ago