chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Honestly hating this statement now. I am sure you will hear it at least once in every episode. Yadav family - For once just try and trust and understand your daughter. Yes guddi badal rhi hai but ye badlav accha hai.

Everyone in her family takes turns to irritate the audience. Makers please shift focus to Guddi and her friends in Mumbai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail

Too bored of the repeat and rinse telecast. After Suman's character derailing and the precap BS, no expectations as writers continue to ping pong Radhika in family matters and temporary work and toxic work environment.

I preferred PG moments when Radhika and her roomies stood with Preeti and Vaishali and Jazz and Ishaan were kicked out.

Jhansi drama is too repetitive with the whole marriage and societal respect. That uncle of Radhika is such a minsogynst and so is that cousin brother. Radhe and his brother are so toxic and their own mother couldn't shut them up for once. So, completely lost last expectations. Now, I feel it's just better if Sony shuts this crap down since 70-90% of drama is Radhika's family drama back at Jhansi and Radhe and Suman are the main leads, not Radhika herself.

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree. Since I do not have cable television and watch it on Sony app fortunately I have started fast forwarding moments whenever anything Jhansi appears on the screen. Like seriously that family is crazy and too conservative. I have never hated a character more than Lavi.He is one such person whose only job in life is 'aag me ghee daalna'. Always instigating the family against Radhika. Even in yesterday's episode instead of thinking how Radhika stood for her friend and inspite of her telling them that there are people who care for her in Mumbai, they were constantly cribbing about why should she visit a police station. Take a break Yadav family!!!

And I don't have enough words for the precap. Like seriously this Reena calls herself Radhika's best friend and she is ready to deliberately cause trouble. Radhika did not even talk to her and how dare she blame her for the entire fiasco? Now I feel it is good if this is a finite show. Can't take too much family drama and negativity. If they plan to focus around Radhika's life in Mumbai with just glimpses (maybe once a week) of Jhansi, I am fine. Otherwise the narrative becomes too toxic in nature. It is better they wind up soon.