Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

WHY?!

Even though I have loads of frustrations regarding the show, it doesn't deserve to go off air.

There's so much the show has yet to explore.

Please NO give this a few more months at least.

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What the hell??? One show that is relatable and they want to end that too. There were so many ideas they could have explored through the show. The show can go on for at least 6 months. God save Indian Television. I am done with TV if this show ends.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Indian Television wants only shows like Yeh rishta, Kundali etc etc to run for life long! After so long this show was refreshing and now they do this! 👎🏼

1195620 thumbnail

Sony and its trend of winding up shows early onwards never ends.

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

i have zero sympathy for makers. i think the writer was ranting on twitter that audience should support blahblah

what they even showed in last few months? that being a woman and dreaming to earn and help family is a sin? that family will be thorne in every step? that father of a girl is unlikeable and child himself? give me a damn break. screenspace was hogged 90% by radhika's dad and family. these makers cant write a proper story or show it in limited time then cry abt lack of support. you came on sony, you are getting 0.2/0.3 trp. thats all you will get, show us something worthy!