Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: chandu80

The mere presence of Radhika's father in any scene and his emotional blackmailing that is torturous. Sometimes I can't believe his big fat ego.

Radhika's bade papa's scolding Lucky for taking money from Radhika for putting up the stall.

Lavi's double standards and Lucky's silence and covering up his younger brother's trip to Delhi with his girlfriend.

Kartik's never ending bragging about being an IITian when all of his actions prove otherwise. (He is not able to crack a code independently, he didn't help out in making the app, his continuous taunts to Radhika just prove that is an extremely jealous child, not a sensible adult, definitely not an IITian).

A couple of times Priyal's extreme reactions to Radhika's problems and even Samiksha (who is a HR) taunting Radhika. I am not saying they are bad (some of her reactions are actually a reality check for Radhika) but saying she didn't want her to be selected at all was a bit too extreme. When women support other women, it gives them confidence to take a step ahead and overcome their struggles. So a little bit empathy from Priyal and Samiksha would really help Radhika. People grow in their careers when they see good leaders in their team. I am assuming Priyal though strict really does have a potential to be a good leader. Hopefully she starts becoming less judgemental of Radhika.

It is also frustrating how that other girl (forgot her name who was friendly to Radhika in the office) suddenly has started giving her a cold shoulder. I get that everyone is trying to prove themselves and it is a competitive environment but workplaces can also serve as places where people can have good professional relationships.

The most frustrating thing is treating ACS 360 job as a golden opportunity to success. Yes it might be a lucrative career but it is not the end of the world. Situations like micromanaging the trainees - sometimes even spying on them if they are on their phones, threatening them every single time by saying this job will decide if you are extraordinary or ordinary are too annoying.Oh come on??? Really??? They are adults for God's sake and should be able to take good care of themselves and understand their responsibilities. Also a single job does not turn you into an extraordinary person. Experience does it. To lead an extraordinary life, a person must go through the good, bad and the ugly. Have successes but also overcome failures. Just getting a full time job at ACS360 does not make you an extraordinary person.

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ALL YOUR POINTS.

Especially the last one. ACS 360 is not the end of the world, for goodness sake. There are millions of corporate companies out there, and from what we've seen so far, ACS 360 doesn't seem like that great a company. The micro-management definitely needs to stop.

Also, what was the point of the whole Goa trip? They didn't show anything LOL. All those exercises could have been done in Mumbai too.

The HR is one annoying woman who doesn't even do her job. And yes, Priyal is frustrating too. For instance, the trust game. There was nothing wrong with Radhika not wanting to do it, because come on not everyone has to be physically comfortable with their colleagues. Couldn't they have come up with a better team building / trust exercise? No company has the right to force an employee to do that kinda exercise.

With the show being so focused on Radhika making it big at a workplace, I wish the show did better research on corporate culture. Even ITV shows in the 80s and 90s showed corporate culture better than the current shows.

Priyal lacks empathy but I'm ok with that. I have had bosses like her. Nothing new.

The colleagues also seem stupid. Like why is it that in ITV shows, the FL or ML are the only ones capable of doing their job and everyone else sucks. Couldn't they come up with more competent colleagues. That would have been fun, rather than the constant bitching and isolating Radhika. Like she's not the first person to move from a small city to a big one.. i feel like shows like these just make the whole divide even bigger. Why can't they show some inclusion as well?

Radhika's family. The less said, the better. Just one really. They are the biggest roadblocks to her success.

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree that the team should have done better research on corporate culture. There is no need to dramatize everything to the extreme and show that a female lead is 'mahaan' . They could have shown some healthy competition instead of the constant bitching and isolation of the FL. As for the Goa offsite,they could have included some dialogues over some inspirational leadership lessons through trainings. Even in the daily office setup, they can show some good professional relationship, some sort of bonding between the team mates. And I definitely want Radhika to explore Mumbai with her roomies. The show definitely needs some light moments. Right now it feels as if she is drowning in an ocean of problems. Never a moment of relief.

1195620 thumbnail

Regarding Priyal, she's not surprising as a manager. I kinda disagreed with one thing though- she could've talked with Kartik about his behavior for once even if Radhika's words weren't believable to her. Radhika can make her mark but if Kartik continues to not only humiliate her and, possibly down the road with other employees too, then it's gonna call in for a hostile environment IMO. So many people from small cities shift to different places to make their own mark but this fictional ACS 360 is something weird as an MNC.

I mean office politics are present, but the manager Radhika is working under could be reported for micro-managing her team.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Hate the father's I'm-not-gonna-eat manipulation tactic. The mum needs to stop cajoling him. Let him starve and come to his own senses. He's not a kid for goodness sake.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Hate the father's I'm-not-gonna-eat manipulation tactic. The mum needs to stop cajoling him. Let him starve and come to his own senses. He's not a kid for goodness sake.

Is he faking an illness just so that Radhika gets married? 😲If so, that sickening. 👎🏼

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

Is he faking an illness just so that Radhika gets married? 😲If so, that sickening. 👎🏼

I haven't watched tonight's episode. I hope not.🤢

chandu80 thumbnail

I watched it on the Sony Liv app and literally fast forwarded the segment that showed Radhika's family. It's too much OTT. There is absolutely no need to dramatize so much. Poor girl can't even enjoy her successes. And now she is thinking of going to Jhansi too.

chandu80 thumbnail

Forgot to mention another frustration from today's episode. The way Rina her best friend talked to her. I was like 'Aise Kaun baat karta hai apne friend se'. Everyone in Jhansi thinks that Radhika has gone to Mumbai to chill and enjoy when in fact no one knows the daily stress she is been going through.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Forgot to mention another frustration from today's episode. The way Rina her best friend talked to her. I was like 'Aise Kaun baat karta hai apne friend se'. Everyone in Jhansi thinks that Radhika has gone to Mumbai to chill and enjoy when in fact no one knows the daily stress she is been going through.

I KNOW RIGHT

Have you noticed that the narrative since the past few episodes has been "Radhika has changed".. I wonder where the show is going with this. Even the mum seems to be subtly turning against Radhika.

Either Radhika is gonna have a huge fall out with her family, or she's gonna give in and agree to marriage. I have a horrible feeling it's the latter.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

I watched it on the Sony Liv app and literally fast forwarded the segment that showed Radhika's family. It's too much OTT. There is absolutely no need to dramatize so much. Poor girl can't even enjoy her successes. And now she is thinking of going to Jhansi too.

I freaking hate that she's planning to go to Jhansi.. it's giving me bad vibes.

More drama definitely coming up because one, the family is not gonna welcome her with garlands, and second, Priyal is gonna give her some huge lecture when she asks to apply for leave, and third, she'll be lagging behind when she returns.

I really hope she doesn't go.