BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Because this show obviously needs one with 90% of the characters being unlikeable.

Lavi can demand for holiday vacation because he is jawan and needs his freedom, but Radhika can't go to Goa for work, that too despite the boss explaining.

Women have it easy according to Karthik and Raj because their mothers didn't give birth to them, neither did their mothers didn't feed them well.

Radhika is the only one in the family who knows how to order a birthday cake, that too the fruity one.

Jazz talks about fitness and eating healthy when she eats packets of chips and is clearly overweight.

Preety's husband is stalking her and she's clearly worried but doesn't know how to use a phone to contact the police and file a complaint.

Ishaan and Vaishali have an issue with small town people and poverty when they clearly walk on the same streets with those people and see that reality infront of them each day.

Raj loves people who have independent opinion and want to prove themselves, and yet requires a team of 4 to be pitted against one female employee with a different opinion.

Srimoyi who speaks on every little issue has suddenly taken on a vow of silence and handed over her house to Vaishali and Jazz.

Please continue to add more..

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail

Idk if this frustration suggestion helps but really wanted to share it

Radhika's grandmother scolding the crap out of the men of this house over their opinion after Radhika's moving to Mumbai. I liked that she scolded the crap out of themselves when they were against Radhika moving to Mumbai.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That bloody RINGTONE

I HATE IT

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

That bloody RINGTONE

I HATE IT

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT

I FREAKING HATE IT TOO

IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO SLAP HER😆

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Idk if this frustration suggestion helps but really wanted to share it

Radhika's grandmother scolding the crap out of the men of this house over their opinion after Radhika's moving to Mumbai. I liked that she scolded the crap out of themselves when they were against Radhika moving to Mumbai.

Yes, the women in the household are far more progressive than the men especially Dadi and Suman. I love what she explained to Suman recently about change, and how change is a constant as we grow and shouldn't be looked at in a negative way. Such wise words. I wish she explained the same thing to her son, who is being the biggest roadblock to his doctor's success.

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The mere presence of Radhika's father in any scene and his emotional blackmailing that is torturous. Sometimes I can't believe his big fat ego.

Radhika's bade papa's scolding Lucky for taking money from Radhika for putting up the stall.

Lavi's double standards and Lucky's silence and covering up his younger brother's trip to Delhi with his girlfriend.

Kartik's never ending bragging about being an IITian when all of his actions prove otherwise. (He is not able to crack a code independently, he didn't help out in making the app, his continuous taunts to Radhika just prove that is an extremely jealous child, not a sensible adult, definitely not an IITian).

A couple of times Priyal's extreme reactions to Radhika's problems and even Samiksha (who is a HR) taunting Radhika. I am not saying they are bad (some of her reactions are actually a reality check for Radhika) but saying she didn't want her to be selected at all was a bit too extreme. When women support other women, it gives them confidence to take a step ahead and overcome their struggles. So a little bit empathy from Priyal and Samiksha would really help Radhika. People grow in their careers when they see good leaders in their team. I am assuming Priyal though strict really does have a potential to be a good leader. Hopefully she starts becoming less judgemental of Radhika.

It is also frustrating how that other girl (forgot her name who was friendly to Radhika in the office) suddenly has started giving her a cold shoulder. I get that everyone is trying to prove themselves and it is a competitive environment but workplaces can also serve as places where people can have good professional relationships.

The most frustrating thing is treating ACS 360 job as a golden opportunity to success. Yes it might be a lucrative career but it is not the end of the world. Situations like micromanaging the trainees - sometimes even spying on them if they are on their phones, threatening them every single time by saying this job will decide if you are extraordinary or ordinary are too annoying.Oh come on??? Really??? They are adults for God's sake and should be able to take good care of themselves and understand their responsibilities. Also a single job does not turn you into an extraordinary person. Experience does it. To lead an extraordinary life, a person must go through the good, bad and the ugly. Have successes but also overcome failures. Just getting a full time job at ACS360 does not make you an extraordinary person.

Edited by chandu80 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

That bloody RINGTONE

I HATE IT

Lol, that ringtone is a mess and completely annoying.
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Radhika harping on wanting to work in order to support her family & provide tor their home. Nothing wrong with that. But whats wrong with wanting to work because you enjoy working, want to build a career & believe you have the potential.

But no, she is the FL so even if she is shown as a working woman it must be for “mahaan” family reasons only. How can the FL want anything for herself?

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That ringtone is so childish & unprofessional in the office. She doesnt have to change it but she shd keep her phone on silent in the office.

Wonder if they are trying to establish via the ringtone how ‘independent’ or ‘individual’ she is. Not impressed.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Radhika harping on wanting to work in order to support her family & provide tor their home. Nothing wrong with that. But whats wrong with wanting to work because you enjoy working, want to build a career & believe you have the potential.

But no, she is the FL so even if she is shown as a working woman it must be for “mahaan” family reasons only. How can the FL want anything for herself?

THIS SO MUCH. Why can't she say she wants to work for herself.

The family doesn't even want to take money from her, and yet she keeps saying she is working for them. I hope one day, she'll have the guts to own up to the fact that family is a consideration, but first and foremost, she is doing it for herself because she is her own person and has her own ambitions. There is nothing freaking wrong with a woman being ambitious.