chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Radhika's presentation was the highlight of yesterday's episode. The girl really slayed it and her response to Kartik was an icing on the cake. We need more such moments than seeing her manipulative family. What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved seeing Kartik's face, when Raj said he liked Radhika's idea for CSR.

Kartik the one who keeps bragging about being an IIT grad cannot digest the fact that Radhika is a smart girl.

chandu80 thumbnail

I can't believe that he is an IITian though. IITians are supposed to be smart and he couldn't crack the code in the escape room challenge, nor did he contribute to that app Radhika and he were working together on. He is only a Bol Bacchan but has the audacity to taunt Radhika and create obstacles in her life.

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandu80

I can't believe that he is an IITian though. IITians are supposed to be smart and he couldn't crack the code in the escape room challenge, nor did he contribute to that app Radhika and he were working together on. He is only a Bol Bacchan but has the audacity to taunt Radhika and create obstacles in her life.

Kartik is a nikama, and a free loader, who does not want to do any work, but take credit for others work.

He is picking on Radhika as he believes she is a weak and will crumble if he keeps degrading her. I hope Radhika comes out stronger and is selected for the Full time position. Kartik on the other hand needs be disqualified.

1195620 thumbnail

Kartik's completely delusional. Freeloader. Good thing Radhika got her due credit and she blasted him as a phokat ka kadu.

It shows whether one has a prestigious degree or not, smart usage matters.

Radhika's uncle and elder male cousins are vexing as heck. I really feel bad for Suman and Radhika as Radheshyam is still hell bent and not budging to listen to her for once. Seriously, hate the typical stereotype that one changes when making a decision for themselves.

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I finally caught up with the episodes and man, I was so happy to see her be applauded for her presentation. I did a cheer for her!

Karthik, in your freaking face! Sore loser.

I am so happy to see her finally be assertive with her family, and in the office. GO, GIRL!

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now I think Radhika boss will be jealous of her & won't allow her to progress. As is she seems to be hard on her the most.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I finally caught up with the episodes and man, I was so happy to see her be applauded for her presentation. I did a cheer for her!

Karthik, in your freaking face! Sore loser.

I am so happy to see her finally be assertive with her family, and in the office. GO, GIRL!

Bold: Precap is kinda confusing with the friend, mention of Radheshyam, and Radhika shedding tears. 😕Seems like might have to check out what the chaos was all about. I think its correlated to Baldev screwing something up.
chandu80 thumbnail

I don't think the precap is for today's episode. Last week too they had shown the same precap for two days and the actual episode was aired next week. I am assuming the same might happen this week too. Though I am curious to know what is playing on in Radhe's mind and what does he do next to emotionally blackmail Radhika. I feel unless Lavi's secret is out, his mindset is not going to change. He needs to see Lavi being called out for his lie and hypocrisy and compare that with his own daughter who lived up to his values even when she was so far away.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu80

I don't think the precap is for today's episode. Last week too they had shown the same precap for two days and the actual episode was aired next week. I am assuming the same might happen this week too. Though I am curious to know what is playing on in Radhe's mind and what does he do next to emotionally blackmail Radhika. I feel unless Lavi's secret is out, his mindset is not going to change. He needs to see Lavi being called out for his lie and hypocrisy and compare that with his own daughter who lived up to his values even when she was so far away.

Possible. It would be nice if Radhe realizes and feels genuinely ashamed over the brunt Radhika is going through because of him. Right now, I feel Radhika is just 50/50 in trying to balance her life/personal interests, family, office, Preeti's matter, annoying room-mate, etc. Too much imbalance right now.