chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved yesterday's episode.

• I loved how Radhika stood up for herself and responded to her dad's face. It was high time, and it was becoming so irritating.
  • I loved the conversation between Radhika and Abhishek. Looks like a slow burn romance is on the way.
  • I just hope Preeti does not leave the show. I liked her character and hope she comes back to stay with them. I'd rather the writers focus a little more on solving that problem than chasing Radhika for her marriage.
  • Precap- Hoping Radhika gives a big list of her terms and conditions that it would take years and give her time to settle before thinking about marriage.

What were your favourite parts from the episode yesterday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This show is catching up quite nicely. I am liking the pace and story so far. I also like the chemistry shared by Radhika and Abhishek.. looking forward to coming episodes

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes looking forward to see how the show unfolds! True it was good to see Radhika finally speaking up for herself. However I don't like the scenes between Abhishek-Radhika. I think they should show more meaningful conversations and scenes between the two. Love Sree and Preeti and I love to see all the Roomies scenes! Except Vaishali's irritating face!🤣